Don’t look now TCU up big on Mich. early.

dahlhawk

Michigan pulled an Iowa type trick play on 4th and goal to start the game now getting mauled by TCU.

Was going to ask this earlier in the week, but do y'all cheer for the Big Ten? I usually do but there are so many teams I hate it's tough. Was a bit Syracuse fan against Minnesota.

Hard to root for Michigan cuz their fans and Harbaugh, hard to root for The Ohio state as well. But at the end of the day you want the Big to end its title drought. That was a bad call on the TD reversal, that being said it’s hard to root against an Iowa boy and a team trying to upset the football blue bloods.

Hard to root for Michigan cuz their fans and Harbaugh, hard to root for The Ohio state as well. But at the end of the day you want the Big to end its title drought. That was a bad call on the TD reversal, that being said it’s hard to root against an Iowa boy and a team trying to upset the football blue bloods.
I agree that TD reversal was BS.

I have to cheer for TCU - but if michigan wins, I will cheer for them regardless of who they play. Want somebody outside the blue bloods to win the natty

Why the hell are they dumping confetti onto the field following a semi-final game?

Last edited:

Latest posts