Don't Dismiss the Les Jepsen Talk

I'm afraid that the thread can no longer be dismissed. It has evolved and now must be contained. A firmly-embedded LJT DNA now permeates the time-space continuum. Please pardon me; it's time for my medication.:eek::eek::eek:

Palpatine and his Sith apprentice are masterminding this in their plot to take over the CFB galaxy.

Yes, my apprentice who shall remain unnamed (let's just call him Darth Delanius) and I will rule the CFB galaxy!

It was I who allowed the Big Ten expansion talk to take control of sports talk radio and discussion boards. The football conferences have been quaking in fear and anticipation, while I and my apprentice have manipulated events to grow the Big Ten from a moderately-respected but profitable conference into The Big Tent!

Yes, with the addition of all the AAU football schools into The Big Tent, we shall dethrone the power of the NCAA! We shall dictate to ESPN, CBS, and Fox as to when and how they shall... contribute... to the power of The Big Tent.

Did you ever hear about the tragedy of Darth NCAA the Avaricious? It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth NCAA was a Dark Lord of the Sith so wealthy, and so powerful, he could influence the universities and television networks to fork over money hand over fist. He had such a knowledge of the rules and regulations, he could give SMU the death penalty. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power. Which, eventually, of course, he will.

All those who gain power are afraid to lose it.

Soon I will have a new apprentice, one far younger and more powerful. His name shall be... Darth LesJepsis!

I'm still hearing things from Bowbells. Namely, a friend of a friend who says this whole "Fran" rumor thingy is overblown...

surprising this is the first time ive read this thread and ive lost 10 mins of my life

thanks lol

keep up the good work

Latest posts