Don't Dismiss the Les Jepsen Talk

I'd love to know if Brad and Anne are still married or if she ran back to her college sweetie, Todd Berkenpas. Funny how fast she dumped him (or was dumped by him) and ran to Brad when she saw the chance at an NBA lifestyle. Great to see she got what she asked for...ha ha...two kids of her own and a husband who ain't worth the laces in his shoes.

Do I need to find another Richard Simmons picture? Don't dismiss the don't dismiss dis Les Jespen bump dismissal.

I just wanted to inform you, that if you google image Les Jespen, you get a picture of Richard Simmons as a chicken leg- or something.

Although he is no longer a part of the program, Les continues to cast a tall shadow over CHA - and this board. I know for a fact his influenced helped us in FB recruiting...its the intangibles that can't be calculated.

For the love of Herky, anything but that. That picture put a serious hurt on my eyes.

At least you still have eyes. After viewing it, I turned away from the screen as fast as possible but was unable to get the image out of my head, so I gouged my eyes out. A bit drastic? Yes, but it was a small price to pay in exchange for my sanity.

Although he is no longer a part of the program, Les continues to cast a tall shadow over CHA - and this board. I know for a fact his influenced helped us in FB recruiting...its the intangibles that can't be calculated.

Les casts a tall shadow wherever he is (provided there is light around him).

I just wanted to inform you, that if you google image Les Jespen, you get a picture of Richard Simmons as a chicken leg- or something.

Oh my god. I wanted to call your bluff, but now I know the horrible truth. It's so wrong.

At least you still have eyes. After viewing it, I turned away from the screen as fast as possible but was unable to get the image out of my head, so I gouged my eyes out. A bit drastic? Yes, but it was a small price to pay in exchange for my sanity.

Drastic, yes. Understandable? Absolutely!

Drastic, yes. Understandable? Absolutely!

As far as sanity is concerned, it tasks the limits to deliberately/consciously make a decision to post that thing. But for god's sake, what about the decision to pose for that monstrosity? The photographer probably had an aneurysm moments afterward.

As far as sanity is concerned, it tasks the limits to deliberately/consciously make a decision to post that thing. But for god's sake, what about the decision to pose for that monstrosity? The photographer probably had an aneurysm moments afterward.

Rumor has it shortly after the photo session he took to wandering the streets, mumbling incoherently to himself.

Have to put a plug in for my buddy Bobby. He'd be a hell of a coach in whatever capacity.
BH.jpg

Last edited:
OK, so this really doesn't have anything to do with this thread other than her last name is Jepsen and I think she's better looking than Richard Simmons.

url

Hey, hey, hey. We got Bobby Hansen sporting a mini-mullet up there and you want this chick taking center stage? Ok, you're right, she's kinda hot.

The Jepsen talk was a smokescreen from day one: my source says Fran to ND was a done deal in 2010, just before Mark Jewell made a silent commit to bring the Evansville way to Iowa.

Latest posts