Does it seem like this board is dead, considering how close we are to CFB season?

I am not Jewish, but something isn't quite kosher with this dude. At this point I do not care. Right now, he has me obsessing over football. Other than enjoying the weather, I am looking up terminology, rewatching games I will admit I am having fun going at him. I am getting crushed, but I am having fun.

Some of the things he says are so off based that I'm pretty sure he's looking up football terms and throwing them out there. I might be wrong tho because Kirk is great at most things football and bad at others so it's possible he is great at x's and o's but has no understanding of simple things like recognizing arm strength. Who knows, he has me stumped.

Some of the things he says are so off based that I'm pretty sure he's looking up football terms and throwing them out there. I might be wrong tho because Kirk is great at most things football and bad at others so it's possible he is great at x's and o's but has no understanding of simple things like recognizing arm strength. Who knows, he has me stumped.

I am stumped as well. I don't think he is an alt, but he just comes out of nowhere like this. Where we are at these days you can't clown anyone if they are having mental health issues. He knows football, I will continue to go at him I am having fun with it. I am learning as well....It's all good as far as I am concerned.

I am stumped as well. I don't think he is an alt, but he just comes out of nowhere like this. Where we are at these days you can't clown anyone if they are having mental health issues. He knows football, I will continue to go at him I am having fun with it. I am learning as well....It's all good as far as I am concerned.

Maybe he's an Iowa State fan who has a football background.

Took the dog for a walk and i began to think guys like DP555 and Deavogs have access to info most causal fans do not. You may not agree with everything they post, but you get they are grounded in reality. You are not going to get the bipolar behavior. Then you have guys like lightning1 and ickehawk who clearly know what they are talking about, but they go off the deep end. I am asking what causes that nutty behavior?

Took the dog for a walk and i began to think guys like DP555 and Deavogs have access to info most causal fans do not. You may not agree with everything they post, but you get they are grounded in reality. You are not going to get the bipolar behavior. Then you have guys like lightning1 and ickehawk who clearly know what they are talking about, but they go off the deep end. I am asking what causes that nutty behavior?

There are guys like that in real life too. The kind of guy you are looking for a way to get away from within minutes of meeting them.

ICKE you sure seem (or want to appear) smart...what was that, a thousand words...do you have your own web-site?

Wow!

His kindred spirits think he is awesome and enjoy defending him. Kinda explains how the USA has filled up its elected offices with the worst of us.

I notice people keep trying to throw others into the "dickehawk" category. Lightning; PCHawk; etc.

Since you and dean are big fans of him I could place you two in his boat. And I'm sure you two (and probably others) will now place me in his asylum.

If you were honest with yourself you'd admit that NO ONE on this board is in the same batcage as him. He occupies his own space of delusion that nobody on this board comes close to. I'm surprised at the number of "normals" who keep comparing him to others. He is incomparable. I'm sure his alt reply to my comment will be fascinating to any mental health professionals on this board.

Last edited:
I notice people keep trying to throw others into the "dickehawk" category. Lightning; PCHawk; etc.

Since you and dean are big fans of him I could place you two in his boat. And I'm sure you two (and probably others) will now place me in his asylum.

If you were honest with yourself you'd admit that NO ONE on this board is in the same batcage as him. He occupies his own space of delusion that nobody on this board comes close to. I'm surprised at the number of "normals" who keep comparing him to others. He is incomparable. I'm sure his vanity reply to my comment will be fascinating to any mental health professionals on this board.

I don't really care where you "put me". It is a message board dude, lighten up don't take yourself so serious.

Reactions: trj
Just trying to provide information in a fun and interesting way! I think it's hilarious how serious a bunch of anonymous, uninformed 'fans' take themselves...I'm sorry that some of you get no respect in life, so it's important that your 'anonymous' made-up 'avatar's opinion is respected, LOL............

311e906b5d15be871e7bb23413e50c443d110f9c2e4691804cd2328a16796b20.jpg

I don't really care where you "put me". It is a message board dude, lighten up don't take yourself so serious.

This X a 1000. I like football talk, I like football x and o talk, when hawkeyegamefilm, hawkfan2679, and numbnuts post I pay attention because they know what I don't. People are just taking Ickehawk way too seriously. If you can't have fun with it i do not know what to tell you.

A) There is no Cyclone fan who knows this much about football.
B) There is no Cyclone fan who knows this much about Iowa football.
C) If the holy grail, the white unicorn did exist, if there is a Cyclone fan who actually have real football knowledge then Chris Williams probably doesn't have a job.

I am joking, kinda.;)

I think many fans, like myself, are waiting to see if last year was one of those lottery years that happen once in a million seasons OR if Kirk is on to something here and while we won't go 12-0 we have one of those years where you don't want to play us in a bowl game. I'm hoping for either and not a return to 6-6.

We saw 2006, 2010 and 2012 with a returning senior starting quarterback, so it's quiet nerves this upcoming season.

Message boards in general seem to be down. Kind of like attendance at games. Also, Iowa seemed like a good program last year. Wasn't a lot of frustration with the NEW KF. What he had was a new QB who is gutsy.

Latest posts