Does it seem like this board is dead, considering how close we are to CFB season?

I have the same issue, this site is buggy as hell. I get on via iPhone and every 30 seconds it directs me to some bs "Free Prize!" Website."

I think I figured it out with as blockers but we'll see. I've brought this up to admins before so I have to assume it's deliberate.

Glad I'm not the only one. It drives me nuts because I can't just back out of it. I have to start over or go into my history.

The board is not dead . . . despite the efforts of some to kill it.
Are you drunk or do you just like embarrassing yourself with the necro threading and complaining about other posters?

You're like a little 8 year old sitting in her room, fake crying louder and louder until mom finally gives in and brings her some ice cream.

Here's your ice cream joshie.

Now wipe that face off, get back on the horse (or "DA HORSE"), and give us some more polls little buddy. And don't forget the cheesy meme. I love those things.

Last edited:
The answer is yes. I would think fans would want to talk football and the next game and talk about the results of our future opponents.

Latest posts