Does Ferentz HATE Dantonio?

BSpringsteen

I don't buy the ho hum that's football public persona for a minute.

Dantonio played dirty. He talked **** about KF to recruits, told them he was going to get fired.

How bad does KF want this game just to **** in Dantonio's face?

I used to like Sparty, now I only like them in BBall.

I don't buy the ho hum that's football public persona for a minute.

Dantonio played dirty. He talked **** about KF to recruits, told them he was going to get fired.

How bad does KF want this game just to **** in Dantonio's face?

I used to like Sparty, now I only like them in BBall.
KF doesn't hate anyone. Not the way he is wired.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpBjJ0dp2mc]Plain White T's - Hate (I Really Don't LIke You) - YouTube[/ame]

I remember the Iowa/MSU game two years ago being one of the most brutal, hard-hitting games I've ever saw. It was like Ali-Frasier, a slugfest of epic proportions.

KF doesn't hate anyone. Not the way he is wired.
i agree, i don't think KF hates anyone, but not respecting someone after they have disrespected him is a different story. And the possibility of KF not having any respect for Dantonio after what was said last year could stir a dark cloud of resentment that KF will use this week to motivate his team to play what could be their best game of the year. It seems that when ever KF and the Hawks feel disrespected, thats when they really kick butt.

He may not hate him, but I think he wants to teach him a lesson on respect. Kirk will be entering Kinnick to the sound of thunder with lighting bolts shooting from his A**

Last edited:
He may not hate him, but I think he wants to teach him a lesson on respect. Kirk will be entering Kinnick to the sound of thunder with lighting bolts shooting from his A**

Uh-oh. We'd better be careful. I'm pretty sure that ***-lightning in the middle of a crowd of 70,000 people can get pretty dangerous... ;)

Does he hate Dantonio? I don't know but I hope so as I have noticed a propensity of this staff to really bring their A game against opponents whose coaches could be perceived to have wronged them in the past.

I remember the Iowa/MSU game two years ago being one of the most brutal, hard-hitting games I've ever saw. It was like Ali-Frasier, a slugfest of epic proportions.

Yeah, that game was BRUTAL. We came out of there with a win, but many injuries.

i think last year proved that if Kirk does hate someone, its Dantonio. Kirk has only "run up the score" maybe twice ever in conference games, against Minny Mouse and the Brew-Crew, and last year against MSU.

remember that kirk called those timeouts at the end of the first half last year? i've never ever seen him do that other than that game.

Latest posts