Does Ferentz HATE Dantonio?

Last season Kirk ran up the score, which he normally doesn't do. He called off the dogs against Joe Pa earlier in the year. I am about 100% positive that Kirk has no love loss for Dantonio and his bs recruiting tactics. I think we will smack them in the mouth again this year. Hawks 27 Sparty 17.

who knows, he has a lot of responsibility, probably not a lot of time to really dwell on who he hates...

Here's hoping for the third straight year KF will be able to say one word in response to any of Dantonio's bs; "scoreboard".

I remember the Iowa/MSU game two years ago being one of the most brutal, hard-hitting games I've ever saw. It was like Ali-Frasier, a slugfest of epic proportions.
No doubt at all about that, FM. It stands out in my mind as one of the most brutal games I have ever seen. I think MSU will be careful Saturday. They are definitely on the radar after the press they received following the Michigan game. Next game they kept the penalties under control. Maybe not though, this is not a friendly rivalry, this is a bitter rivalry. I will never forgot the expressions on the faces of the Spartan fans when we won in the last second two years ago. They were screaming their lungs out when they went ahead two minutes before that. What a dramatic letdown. Priceless. The a$$kicking we gave them last year humiliated them on a national level.

I personally like to watch MSU basketball when they are not playing the Hawks. When the Hawks are not in the tournament, I always want MSU to win. When they are On, they play as welll as any college basketball team is capable of doing. Last year was an unusual one for them.

i used to manage close to 100 people and even though some of my employees had less than desireable qualities and thought i sat around and talked about them all day, i really did not have the time. KF and all college head coaches have lots and lots of stuff to do...

i used to manage close to 100 people and even though some of my employees had less than desireable qualities and thought i sat around and talked about them all day, i really did not have the time. KF and all college head coaches have lots and lots of stuff to do...
Kirk can't find the time to play a hand or two of cards, Doc.....

86446_large.jpg

I don't buy the ho hum that's football public persona for a minute.

Dantonio played dirty. He talked **** about KF to recruits, told them he was going to get fired.

How bad does KF want this game just to **** in Dantonio's face?

I used to like Sparty, now I only like them in BBall.

Dude, what is wrong with you?!?! The Boss rooting for another B10 team?!?!?! What the heck?

There is no love loss between EddyP and BSpringsteen. Enjoy your "co" status for another 6 weeks pal and then you will go back to being just another ancillary poster.

There is no love loss between EddyP and BSpringsteen. Enjoy your "co" status for another 6 weeks pal and then you will go back to being just another ancillary poster.

Eddy - I only have one thing to say to you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Rvle7eVmE]Seinfeld - I HAVE NO EYE FOR FASHION!?!? - YouTube[/ame]

Actually two...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KmTTy_MM5w]Seinfeld- The jerk store called (the comeback) - YouTube[/ame]

Michigan St has been the most competitive, hardest-hitting rival that I recall. I witnessed some intense slugfests back in the Chuck Long/Ronnie Harmon era.

Is anyone familiar with a website that lists scores from this series from say the last 25 years? I went poking around but nothing quick and easy.

Kirk's priorities of teams to beat in the B1G:
1) Penn State
2) Michigan State
3-9) Any order: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio State, Purdue, Wisconsin
10) Minnesota
11) Northwestern

Latest posts