Officiating

BigD

Last night ripped off Virginia Tech last play of the game. Rule states that video replay has to show indisputable evidence to over turn the call on the field. The catch in the endzone was reviewed much longer than your typical replay and then reversed after long review. The announcers stated what most saw and that was that there was no video evidence to over turn the call………. Yet they did. That officials picked the winner on that play.

Sitting here now watching the USC vrs Wisconsin game and USC just had a long pass catch for a first down for a first and goal. A replay shows the ball was clearly loose and was not a catch. They didnt even bother to review the play. I don’t have a horse in this fight but there needs to be consistency in the game.

If I did have a horse in this race I would rather have wisky win since we play them head to head.

Can the unthinkable happen next Saturday???

Last edited:
Last night ripped off Virginia Tech last play of the game. Rule states that video replay has to show indisputable evidence to over turn the call on the field. The catch in the endzone was reviewed much longer than your typical replay and then reversed after long review. The announcers stated what most saw and that was that there was no video evidence to over turn the call………. Yet they did. That officials picked the winner on that play.

Sitting here now watching the USC vrs Wisconsin game and USC just had a long pass catch for a first down for a first and goal. A replay shows the ball was clearly loose and was not a catch. They didnt even bother to review the play. I don’t have a horse in this fight but there needs to be consistency in the game.

If I did have a horse in this race I would rather have wisky win since we play them head to head.

Can the unthinkable happen next Saturday???

Don't think about it happening

Perhaps save some brain cells

Latest posts