Does eno sign with iowa

Agree we need the horses up front but honestly I think we do waiting in the wings. Paulsens, kallenberger, wirfs, alaric jackson and daniels is only a soph. I think we will be back to the old hawkeye lines real soon

I agree. That's why it's crazy to think Eno cares about a couple games the year before he gets here. We look like we will have talent like the 08-10 years for most of the time he is here.

I know this whole eno thing is getting old but on rivals they are saying that the staff didn't know he was taking visits. They say we are moving on? Apparently he isn't visiting this week now along with other Texas kids.

I know this whole eno thing is getting old but on rivals they are saying that the staff didn't know he was taking visits. They say we are moving on? Apparently he isn't visiting this week now along with other Texas kids.

That's not accurate at all.

What's not accurate? It was a ?. Please enlighten me. Iowa has a no visit after committed policy. He took two visits and the coaches chose that he shouldn't visit this week. What do u know stanzi

What's not accurate? It was a ?. Please enlighten me. Iowa has a no visit after committed policy. He took two visits and the coaches chose that he shouldn't visit this week. What do u know stanzi

The word I had was the coaches did know he was visiting ASU. I don't know anything beyond that or whether he is or isn't visiting this week. Part of me wants to hit the panic button, but a bigger part sees this as the price of admission when dealing with higher end recruits. this is what it's like not having your 20-22 two/three star kids wrapped up, already.

I work in Tempe and I can say that a young man visiting this campus will have a hard time choosing Iowa after seeing the "scenery" here. But a game at Sun Devil Stadium has nothing on the Kinnick experience. Hope he sticks with us.

Eno tweeted in last couple of days that he's wearing black and gold in reference to buddy who said next year he's wearing such and such colors for his college

Reminds me of "Jerry McGuire" when the dad told Jerry that his star quarterback son would keep him as his agent and his word was "as strong as oak", or something like that. Then his son signed with another agent.

Not a comment directed at Eno just in the process in general. I won't believe any of these recruits will be Hawks until they sign in February.

Not a comment directed at Eno just in the process in general. I won't believe any of these recruits will be Hawks until they sign in February.

This is why I don't follow recruiting. Too dynamic, and I'd just end up having a heart attack or something.

I live by the "Rudy Reuteger's dad" philosophy ... I'll believe it when I see them on the field in uniform during a game.

Wow, first time posting here! If Eno cared what we posted on this site he would be gone! Along with every other recruit, Hawkeye nation is depressing. Why do we as fans want to push away every 17 yr old undecided kid? This recruiting class is huge for the future! IF Eno and his classmates care to read what we have to say. Lets welcome our future Hawkeyes and NFL stars! Eno lead the program!!

11AM games are not ideal for out of state recruits as has been mentioned. With Friday night HS games it makes it very difficult for some to even make it by kickoff on Sat. mornings. You then move your top ambassador (Benjamin) to a new time slot that fits better with the largest contingency of top candidates coming in........Michigan, a game that will allow more examination time for the prospects.

All makes perfect sense to me.

Latest posts