De'Andre Johnson in trouble again, arrested.

two things on this

1) hearing stuff like this makes me happy basketball is back on track, and tip off can't come soon enough.

2) Clearly AIRBHG is now inhabiting the minds of our RBs! Kirk quick call a priest we need an EXORCIST!

Can we just eliminate the running back position? Or maybe rename it as ambulatory back or .5mm back.

Looks like I am going to have to sacrifice another BBQ chicken like I did to relieve the BB team curse.

I think maybe the fact that they found him hiding under a car had something to do with it.................. Nah the police wouldn't have a problem with you ditching you're biking and then hiding under a parked car when they try and pull you over for speeding would they?

show me where this is factual information and i will take back what i said.... but isnt much "hiding" to do when youve only traveled two blocks. you're clearly in sight the whole time.

from the report...

Yeah, then that is a bullcrap police report because there is no way he pulls out of his driveway gets up to 60, police lights go on and he then speeds up and then slows down and pulls over in two blocks.

link to police report?

well since i posted my original comment, they have removed the addresses... thats weird. but i have the convo with my buddy and i just wen back and looked at it... deandre's address is 1311 w. benton, he got pulled over outside of 1068 w. benton (somewhere in that general house number it was 10**, i think it was 1068) all im saying is he didnt travel very far... its not like he went all OJ Simpson and went on an hour long police chase.

well since i posted my original comment, they have removed the addresses... thats weird. but i have the convo with my buddy and i just wen back and looked at it... deandre's address is 1311 w. benton, he got pulled over outside of 1068 w. benton (somewhere in that general house number it was 10**, i think it was 1068) all im saying is he didnt travel very far... its not like he went all OJ Simpson and went on an hour long police chase.

I'm more interested in the "hiding under a car" claim.

Iowa RB runs into law for second time in three days | TheGazette

When an officer turned on his sirens to pull Johnson over, the complaint said Johnson continued to drive before pulling into a driveway at 1018 W. Benton St. behind another vehicle in the grass. He was charged with speeding and eluding.

The complaint said Johnson told the officer that his friend “Jake” lived at the address but police say the friend was never located.

I'm not trying to make excuses here, but the eluding charge sounds sketchy at best. So he got up to 60 MPH, eluded police and then pulled over in .2 miles?

sounds like a clear case of a cop being jelly of a sport bike's acceleration capability

24161431.jpg

Initially I thought the eluding was a pile in charge by an over zealous/a-hole cop, but if he's ditching his bike in the yard in an attempt to pull trickery on the po-po, then that could cause a cop to become over zealous/a-hole ish. (apologies for the run-on sentence)
In the end, Johnson should be slapped upside the head for developing a case of the dumbs, so close to the season.

Those of us who believe in the all-powerful, omniscient deity know that this is all part of a greater plan of which we will never fully comprehend. In fact, to try to comprehend only shows the folly of hubris.

It is not ours to ask why our brother does what he may, but to bask in the grace of our lord and simply say, "There but by the grace of AIRBHG, go I."

Any football player living in or near University Heights is a damn fool.

They are some tough cops that do pull you over for a doing a few over. Housing is cheaper here, I live over here, down the street from De'Andre, and in the same complex as Kevonte and a few other players, but they stay out of trouble.

More wisdom I spose.

They are some tough cops that do pull you over for a doing a few over. Housing is cheaper here, I live over here, down the street from De'Andre, and in the same complex as Kevonte and a few other players, but they stay out of trouble.

More wisdom I spose.

yeah, you've mentioned that a time or 2.