DC ANNOUNCEMENT

Well its not Burt. Thats that badger fellow up to the north there.

Look, I don't like the guy either, but he's the head coach of Wisconsin, a former Hawkeye and you might show a little respect by getting his freakin' name right.

It's "Bert".

Look, I don't like the guy either, but he's the head coach of Wisconsin, a former Hawkeye and you might show a little respect by getting his freakin' name right.

It's "Bert".

made me think of this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1cOn5vGc4]"Brit" (aka Bret) -- The New Zealand Accent - YouTube[/ame]

Have you seen his posts? Guessing he was serious but only cause he thinks its Kerry not Kurt.

Hey imported Tidiot you probably think his last name is Ferrings too. OKrPrez didn't post the comment i commented on.

Mose I do respect your thoughts though.

T-imported idiot do you have any additional insight on this forum? If not leave.

Hey imported Tidiot you probably think his last name is Ferrings too. OKrPrez didn't post the comment i commented on.

Mose I do respect your thoughts though.

T-imported idiot do you have any additional insight on this forum? If not leave.

seepig, thank you for trying to keep everybody in line. Yours is a thankless, yet noble job

images

Could be Bradley with the extended time being the Regents took more time to look into the Sandusky thing to make absolutely certain he was no where near that thing.

Yeah, I guess the Iowa Sports Department has the ability to hasten the legal system on the PSU/Sandusky thing.

Latest posts