DC ANNOUNCEMENT

There is too much smoke around Phil Parker for it not to be him. I have resigned myself to this fact, and won't be as disappointed when it is officially announced. I believe that Jaleel Johnson is a Phil Parker fan so hopefully that will keep him committed to the Hawks. At this point I would be shocked if it was anyone other than Phil.

It will be Parker and nobody knows if he was Kirk's first choice or not.

The bottom line is that the defense wasn't going to change no matter who was brought in. Much like with the offense if KOK ever left.

As long as Kirk is here, the shell will remain on both ends.

I cannot confirm or deny that I had dinner with Jay Norvell recently and that I will be named the new DC at 2pm Iowa time tomorrow.

But it's beyond dispute that an anagram for "Billso, HN Legend" is "Hell, I Lend Bongs"

Fantastic!

There is too much smoke around Phil Parker for it not to be him. I have resigned myself to this fact, and won't be as disappointed when it is officially announced. I believe that Jaleel Johnson is a Phil Parker fan so hopefully that will keep him committed to the Hawks. At this point I would be shocked if it was anyone other than Phil.
Many players are Phil fans.

just to make fans upset he will announce the hires after all LOI are in. when he can talk about the new recruits. after all most of know how he hates to deal with the media, its a kill 2 birds with one stone approach, which means another week of **** and moaning threads for this

who knows the hire might have been concluded already and the new DC is already getting ready to get on the recruiting trail, and we won't know about it til next Wednesday

It will be Parker and nobody knows if he was Kirk's first choice or not.

The bottom line is that the defense wasn't going to change no matter who was brought in. Much like with the offense if KOK ever left.

As long as Kirk is here, the shell will remain on both ends.

I do agree on the O theory. But I honestly believe the D was 100% Norm and will be 100% the new DC's to run.

Could it be that Kirk and co are waiting for Joepa's funeral to pass before they announce the Bradley hire?

Kirk was prolly in the loop in terms of how grave Joepas situation was if it was going to be Bradley for a while now.

Makes sense to me.

Bill Belichik, having accomplished all he can in the NFL with 4 superbowls, will come to college to help out his old friend Kurt.

that is the reason for the delay. Write it down. Book it. double or even triple stamp it.

Bill Belichik, having accomplished all he can in the NFL with 4 superbowls, will come to college to help out his old friend Kurt.

that is the reason for the delay. Write it down. Book it. double or even triple stamp it.

Just don't do both, because you can't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RKDifoyra8]You can't triple stamp a double stamp! - YouTube[/ame]

How can someone that has HN legend status on here call our head coach KURT! Dude you are beyond repair. Jon revoke this joker's forum status!

How can someone that has HN legend status on here call our head coach KURT! Dude you are beyond repair. Jon revoke this joker's forum status!
I always thought his name was kurt. around here they always call him kurt or kf never thought anything different.

Latest posts