DC ANNOUNCEMENT

Stupid post

I actaully thought it was kind of funny. Did you have a point? No??

Moving on. I wouldn't be shocked if the new DC was somebody nobody is talking about......or Phil Parker. Either way, I am impatient, so the I'm hoping the OP is right.

What will the fallout be if it is BF?

Still hoping for Bradley.

on this website? monumental. you're talking about a website that makes references of KF as a terrible coach. the iq on this board would lower the state of missouri's average, which is saying something.....

on this website? monumental. you're talking about a website that makes references of KF as a terrible coach. the iq on this board would lower the state of missouri's average, which is saying something.....

Correct me if I am wrong, but basically he's saying that all 7 of the haters would be really, really mad and busy replying with all of their registered accounts.

I'm not syaing you aren't right because I'm not familiar with how these postings work. But if you know why that isn't the case can you share why that is?

Do you honestly believe they can advertise that applications will be accepted until a certain date and then suddenly stop the search and announce they've hired someone five days before that date?

Do you honestly believe they can advertise that applications will be accepted until a certain date and then suddenly stop the search and announce they've hired someone five days before that date?

Yes, I am pretty sure this has been hashed out before. It only has to be out there for like two weeks.

The real issue here is that it's a formality anyway. The fact it even has to be posted is just by virtue of being a state position. We all know that in reality the process goes on as normal with agents and the actual person that gets the position will just be jumping through state requirement hoops anyway.

Yes, I am pretty sure this has been hashed out before. It only has to be out there for like two weeks.

It only has to be posted a certain period of time, but when they give it a certain expiration date, they can't cut it off before then.

Got this feeling its going to be former hawk and former clone larry coyer. Recently fired defensive coordinator of the indianapolis colts.

I thought of him, too, but not sure if there is any direct connection w/ KF. I just cannot believe the complete blackout of news connected to this search. This fact brings me back to P. Parker. Any other guys would have friends/agents, etc. that could leak the news. Phil P. knows the Iowa blackout requirements.

So my rep (old Badger and ex Packer) said he talked to Norvell today and knows who the hire is, but he couldn't remember the name. My rep is going for one of the opening positions at Wisky. Does anyone think this is possible? That someone from another school(ex hawk mind you) knows before it's released? Rep said he was talking to Norvell later in the day after I left and would ask the name.

Latest posts