Cyclown Fanatic....fools

One of the posts mentioned a defensive slug fest. Problem for the clones is that you need a defense for that to happen and that is where they will struggle this year.

Does anybody else see whats happening? This is the first time that I can remember(at least since '02) us as fans of Iowa actually wasting our time about isu. This whole expansion thing started it and now we are both slapping each other back and forth. This is what isu fans have wanted from us all along(billboard,lil sis. mentality). They have wanted us to hate them the same way they hate us and it seems to be finally happening. I posted trash about them too but that was becuase I was falling in the trap as well just like many of us did, and now I just finally realized what is going on. Personally I say we should just forget about them again. It's so much more fun just laughing at them like everyone else does instead of talking to them. That is how you make your "supposed rivals" angry again. The bottom line is that they are isu...we are actually talking about isu!!! Until they drop this game we will have to deal with them...but we should try to make it a once a year thing.

P.S. I would have started a thread about to let this out but that would have inevitably started yet another ISU thread.

Last edited:
you think he would start over Clay at Wisky, Royster at Penn State or Saine at tOSU??....either you are just being stupid or the biggest ISU homer around

The guy must be a huge ISU homer and just trying to ruffle Hawk feathers. Cause you would be completely insane to think he would start over any of these guys. He wouldn't.
Now, ISU didn't even get a taste of the Iowa D-line last year. It was the first game they played at all decent. Against UNI the d-line didn't even show up. The front 4 got substantially better as the season wore on, and there is simply no way the ISuckU o-line is going to stop these guys.
The game should be a blood bath. I think Kirk showed last year that they are not over looking ISU any longer. After a bad game against UNI they came out and just destroyed an ISU (ON THE ROAD) team that ended up being a decent team last year.

The guy must be a huge ISU homer and just trying to ruffle Hawk feathers. Cause you would be completely insane to think he would start over any of these guys. He wouldn't.
Now, ISU didn't even get a taste of the Iowa D-line last year. It was the first game they played at all decent. Against UNI the d-line didn't even show up. The front 4 got substantially better as the season wore on, and there is simply no way the ISuckU o-line is going to stop these guys.
The game should be a blood bath. I think Kirk showed last year that they are not over looking ISU any longer. After a bad game against UNI they came out and just destroyed an ISU (ON THE ROAD) team that ended up being a decent team last year.

okay, so Arod would be the fourth best running back in what most here assume to be the best football conference in the country. still not bad.

I think the "ISuckU" O-line is a little better than you're giving them credit for. they're just as experienced as the Iowa front 4. it should be a pretty good battle in the trenches

ISU played easily their worst game of the year that day. and you said "they ended up being a pretty decent team last year" and it's not like they haven't made some improvements. I'm not going to say ISU wins, but IMO you're being just as much of a homer to assume the game at kinnick won't be closer this year than last than the guy that said Arob would be the best back in the big 10.

"... they're just as experienced as the Iowa front 4."
Actually, they are far MORE experienced. They return as many starters as Iowa lost...and they weren't too shabby last year given the production Arob had last season.

Clearly, Arob would not be the best back in the Big Ten. Nonetheless, he is a fantastic running back, particularly in a spread type offense where the ball is thrown to him a good bit. As for the game this year in Iowa City, Iowa is absolutely the favorite...but how many times has that scenario turned out badly for Iowa over the past 12 years. This year, may go either way but only a fool would predict a blowout.

Last edited:
"... they're just as experienced as the Iowa front 4."
Actually, they are far MORE experienced. They return as many starters as Iowa lost...and they weren't too shabby last year given the production Arob had last season.

Clearly, Arob would not be the best back in the Big Ten. Nonetheless, he is a fantastic running back, particularly in a spread type offense where the ball is thrown to him a good bit. As for the game this year in Iowa City, Iowa is absolutely the favorite...but how many times has that scenario turned out badly for Iowa over the past 12 years. This year, may go either way but only a fool would predict a blowout.

Hey genius, he was talking about Iowas defensive line as being experienced

Please enlighten us on the stats when Iowa has been a favorite at home...do some research and my guess is Iowas record as a fave is pretty damn good.

Hey genius, he was talking about Iowas defensive line as being experienced

Please enlighten us on the stats when Iowa has been a favorite at home...do some research and my guess is Iowas record as a fave is pretty damn good.

Iowa has only covered the spread 2 out of the last 12 games against ISU I believe. And has not covered at home in any of those games.

Iowa has only covered the spread 2 out of the last 12 games against ISU I believe. And has not covered at home in any of those games.

I could give a **** about the spread. I was talking win loss record. How many times have they lost AT HOME as a favorite to ISU? 2002 they were a 3 point fave and im not sure of the 1st few KF years

So that means theyve won 3 straight games at home against ISU as a favorite

I could give a **** about the spread. I was talking win loss record. How many times have they lost AT HOME as a favorite to ISU? 2002 they were a 3 point fave and im not sure of the 1st few KF years

So that means theyve won 3 straight games at home against ISU as a favorite

You're such a pleasant person. I bet you're an absolute joy to hang out with in real life. Wow.

You're such a pleasant person. I bet you're an absolute joy to hang out with in real life. Wow.

Sorry, i was still talking to Mesaclone and his comment about things not going well for Iowa at home as a vaforite....he gets under my skin. My bad

busabus,
You make my argument for me...no need for any elaboration on my part. Your childish behavior says it all. I'd venture to say that your fellow Iowa fans are wishing you were not on their side. Gohawks point pretty much settled the argument, and yet, rather than seeking to reinforce your failing argument...you chose to increase your volume. Brilliant!

Last edited:

Latest posts