Cyclown Fanatic....fools

I don't think the game will be a blowout. I think Iowa probably wins, but not by the 30 points some of those in this thread think.

busabus,
You make my argument for me...no need for any elaboration on my part. Your childish behavior says it all. I'd venture to say that your fellow Iowa fans are wishing you were not on their side. Gohawks point pretty much settled the argument, and yet, rather than seeking to reinforce your failing argument...you chose to increase your volume. Brilliant!

"I DON"T KNOW WHAT I'M YELLING ABOUT!"

busabus,
You make my argument for me...no need for any elaboration on my part. Your childish behavior says it all. I'd venture to say that your fellow Iowa fans are wishing you were not on their side. Gohawks point pretty much settled the argument, and yet, rather than seeking to reinforce your failing argument...you chose to increase your volume. Brilliant!

You were originally talking about win and loss record and not against the spread correct?

Theres no denying that Iowa has not been good against the spread vs ISU in the Ferentz era but when they have been favorites at home they have taken care of business for the most part. I think that will happen this year as well - it wont be a blowout and the spread will probably be something ridiculous like 14 so they probably wont cover but the W is all that really matters

Last edited:
No. What I was talking about was how delusional it is for someone to predict a blowout win for Iowa in this game. Anybody predicting such outcomes for ANY rivalry game is a fool....and such was my point. Iowa, of course, IS the favorite and should be. Coming off a BCS bowl and at home...vs ISU who finally eeked into a bowl game. But the last decade of this series would tell most observers to expect a hard fought game...with the potential for an upset.

No. What I was talking about was how delusional it is for someone to predict a blowout win for Iowa in this game. Anybody predicting such outcomes for ANY rivalry game is a fool....and such was my point. Iowa, of course, IS the favorite and should be. Coming off a BCS bowl and at home...vs ISU who finally eeked into a bowl game. But the last decade of this series would tell most observers to expect a hard fought game...with the potential for an upset.

I guess I thought when you said "how many times has being a favorite at home ended badly for Iowa?" you were saying that Iowa has had trouble taking care of business in recent memory against ISU at home which isnt the case.

I agree it will be a tough game and the blowout last year is more of an aberration than the norm. ISU will always be a good bet against the spread when they play Iowa because there is a large contingent of Iowa fans who will bet on them no matter what

Latest posts