Cyclown Fanatic....fools

I would be on this site everyday for a year if ISU pulled this one off in IC, dont think ISU can't do it, cause they can and its a rivalry game, CPR was embarassed last year, it wont happen again, not saying ISU will win, but Iowa will have their hands full, this game will come down to 3 points.

Except for DL, which ISU matches up with great will their OL, where cant ISU score 10 points, ARob will hit 200 yards in this game just like last year.

You're on crack. There is no way he gets that many yards on us, and there is no way this game comes down to three points.

I would be on this site everyday for a year if ISU pulled this one off in IC, dont think ISU can't do it, cause they can and its a rivalry game, CPR was embarassed last year, it wont happen again, not saying ISU will win, but Iowa will have their hands full, this game will come down to 3 points.

And just think, if ISU won this year, and then 17 more years in a row, the series would be tied...and you would be 22 years old.

You're on crack. There is no way he gets that many yards on us, and there is no way this game comes down to three points.
Yes and yes, this game scares the **** out of Hawk fans this year, and I dont blame them, you dont know what to expect out CPR in year 2. ARob will be one of the best RBs in the country, he will get his yards, you can bet on that.

Yes and yes, this game scares the **** out of Hawk fans this year, and I dont blame them, you dont know what to expect out CPR in year 2. ARob will be one of the best RBs in the country, he will get his yards, you can bet on that.

I'm sure he will. Now if you will excuse me I'm going to go back to this place known as reality, feel free to join me if you like.

Idiot...

LOL...we'll see three RB's in the Big 10 alone better than him. He may get his yards just like last year because Norm said fine, we are going to make Arnaud beat us....its called strategy. For all his yards how many TD's did he put up??

LOL...we'll see three RB's in the Big 10 alone better than him. He may get his yards just like last year because Norm said fine, we are going to make Arnaud beat us....its called strategy. For all his yards how many TD's did he put up??

I cant think of one better RB in the Big 10 and they are traditionally good at RB, ARob would start for every Big 10 team, nuff said. I hope Iowa is underestimating ISU as much as their fans are. Arnaud will have a game like he did in Ames three years ago.

I cant think of one better RB in the Big 10 and they are traditionally good at RB, ARob would start for every Big 10 team, nuff said. I hope Iowa is underestimating ISU as much as their fans are. Arnaud will have a game like he did in Ames three years ago.

And how many touchdowns did Arnaud get three years ago?

I take back what I said earlier. I hope Alex gets 200+ on us and I hope AA puts up 300+ yards. It's going to be all the more satisfying when you put such big numbers on the board and only come away with a couple of field goals.

you think he would start over Clay at Wisky, Royster at Penn State or Saine at tOSU??....either you are just being stupid or the biggest ISU homer around

Your first statement is silly. As for your prediction, I think it'll be more like last years presentation of Iowa State failball. Warning for language:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m9TD9-m5Z8]YouTube - Iowa vs Iowa State - Sept 12, 2009[/ame]

My favorite is the 2:10 mark.

Last edited:
you think he would start over Clay at Wisky, Royster at Penn State or Saine at tOSU??....either you are just being stupid or the biggest ISU homer around
No question, Saine ran for 739 yards in 12 games, wow! And Clay had only 300 more yards and ARob played in only 8 games while Clay played in all 12 games according to ESPN and ARob played with a pulled groin after the Army game. Not even close.

Our board has it's shares of nuts as well. There are people predicting undefeated seasons and nothing less than an 11-2 record being accepted.

Latest posts