Cyclown Fanatic....fools

I love how the new coaches at TT and KU automatically = Win for ISU. I guess they shouldn't even play this season and just practice for the conference championship game. I also love how difficult it is to play in Jack Trice. According to the posts you'd think it was the Horseshoe, the Big House, or Beaver Stadium or something.

I want some of what they're smoking!

and don't forget the constant theme of KSU being terrible because they have an 'old' coach.

6-6 would be a massive achievement for that team. If Rhodes goes 6-6 this year, he should be big 12 COTY. Losses to Iowa, Utah, Nebby, OU, and Texas.............they can only slip up once more and I don't at all see them winning the rest of those games. I can't believe that entire site is ripping on utah just because they're a MW team, have they not paid attention to the mountain west lately?

6-6 would be a massive achievement for that team. If Rhodes goes 6-6 this year, he should be big 12 COTY. Losses to Iowa, Utah, Nebby, OU, and Texas.............they can only slip up once more and I don't at all see them winning the rest of those games. I can't believe that entire site is ripping on utah just because they're a MW team, have they not paid attention to the mountain west lately?

funny part is is that the MW didn't even extend the clowns an invite a couple weeks back......

I was one of the people saying it would actually be a good move for ISU especially with Boise joining (but now that Utah left it is kind of moot) That conference is a pretty good football conference. If it would have added the forgotten 5 it surely would have become a BCS conference. But they (ISU) were too hung up on sucking Texas' ****.

I was one of the people saying it would actually be a good move for ISU especially with Boise joining (but now that Utah left it is kind of moot) That conference is a pretty good football conference. If it would have added the forgotten 5 it surely would have become a BCS conference. But they (ISU) were too hung up on sucking Texas' ****.

Yeah, they are too hung up on sucking off Texas........ Or maybe they just wanted to sell out to the highest bidder like your school and every other school in college sports would do.

You are the quintessence of a generalizing sports fan.

If you think you can make friends over here by bashing ISU, you will quickly realize that the majority of Iowa and ISU fans are secondary fans of the other team when they aren't playing each other. Stop giving Nebraska fans a bad name.

I think that "9-3" is best case senerio. No injuries, the D is only an average D, but the Offense hits on all cylinders. 6-6 to 7-5 should be their expecation level. I think Rhodes is a great hire and fit for their program and if the Big 12 didn't change at all I feel they may have been able to start competing again for the North. The Big 12 lite will make there climb more difficult, especially if they play a round robin.

9-3 is basically all the toss ups go ISU's way. and I'll be surprised if the Big 12 officials wont make it more difficult on Nebraska to win Big 12 games.

Yeah, they are too hung up on sucking off Texas........ Or maybe they just wanted to sell out to the highest bidder like your school and every other school in college sports would do.

If you think you can make friends over here by bashing ISU, you will quickly realize that the majority of Iowa and ISU fans are secondary fans of the other team when they aren't playing each other. Stop giving Nebraska fans a bad name.

Stop right there. Don't assume that **** with most of us. I wouldn't root for ISU this year even if somebody was going to drown my dog. Speak for yourself, I hope ISU goes 0-12...

I dont know that I have done anything here to give NU fans a bad name. Actually please find a post where I have stating something so outlandish that it gives me or other fans a bad name.

I dont know why you are mad at NU for improving their situation, you would have done the same only I wouldnt have been bitter. I think you could have improved your situation by moving to the MWC with the five other teams and Utah probably would have stayed making it a 16 team power conference. But you didnt, dont blame me.

According to this:
http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/...u-root-nebraska-iowa-state-football-game.html

Your statement about Iowa fans being secondary ISU fans is false.

Cheerios? I start every day with a crisp refreshing glass of raspberry tea. Surely, I wouldn't let anybody urinate in my tasty vice.

I love Nebraskans, honestly. Just have some distaste for the interwebs Husker variety. Their persona and sense of superiority seems to be intertwined to a football team for which they have no personal affiliation other than rooting for them on select Saturdays.

Stop right there. Don't assume that **** with most of us. I wouldn't root for ISU this year even if somebody was going to drown my dog. Speak for yourself, I hope ISU goes 0-12...

I sometimes like hypothetical situations. what if you are unfortunate and ISU doesn't go 0-12. Lets say they go 7-5 and they win a 3 way tie for the north. lets also say Iowa sits at #3 in the BCS behind the Big 12 South and SEC winner. are you seriously not going to root for ISU to win the Big 12 CCG?

I dont know that I have done anything here to give NU fans a bad name. Actually please find a post where I have stating something so outlandish that it gives me or other fans a bad name.

I dont know why you are mad at NU for improving their situation, you would have done the same only I wouldnt have been bitter. I think you could have improved your situation by moving to the MWC with the five other teams and Utah probably would have stayed making it a 16 team power conference. But you didnt, dont blame me.

According to this:
http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/...u-root-nebraska-iowa-state-football-game.html

Your statement about Iowa fans being secondary ISU fans is false.

My situation? I am admittedly an ISU fan, but more so a Hawkeye fan. I don't blame Nebraska for coming to the big 10. I welcome them.

What 5 other teams joined the MWC?

Finally, I went to school at ISU and Iowa. Other than one day a year I have only met one person who is an Iowa fan who personally despises ISU.... and he is a ******. Don't let internet message boards distort your judgment of the overall feeling of a fanbase.

*** Just FYI I don't know Hawkfromnorwalk so I'll hold off ****** accusations on him for awhile! :)

Last edited:
I sometimes like hypothetical situations. what if you are unfortunate and ISU doesn't go 0-12. Lets say they go 7-5 and they win a 3 way tie for the north. lets also say Iowa sits at #3 in the BCS behind the Big 12 South and SEC winner. are you seriously not going to root for ISU to win the Big 12 CCG?

Nope, let it play out and let the chips fall where they may.

I love how they are over looking Tech. ISU fans will be in for a rude awakening as Tubberville is keeping the pass happy offense (for those who don't know, Kliff Kingsbury was bought in as QB's coach and Co-OC). If Tech could ever consistently have a defense (which they just might now with Tuberville as HC).

I love how they are over looking Tech. ISU fans will be in for a rude awakening as Tubberville is keeping the pass happy offense (for those who don't know, Kliff Kingsbury was bought in as QB's coach and Co-OC). If Tech could ever consistently have a defense (which they just might now with Tuberville as HC).

Tommy Tub will have Tech in a good position over there is the Big 12-2. He had Auburn clicking pretty well for a few years, and that was in a tougher SEC.

My situation? I am admittedly an ISU fan, but more so a Hawkeye fan. I don't blame Nebraska for coming to the big 10. I welcome them.

What 5 other teams joined the MWC?

Finally, I went to school at ISU and Iowa. Other than one day a year I have only met one person who is an Iowa fan who personally despises ISU.... and he is a ******. Don't let internet message boards distort your judgment of the overall feeling of a fanbase.

*** Just FYI I don't know Hawkfromnorwalk so I'll hold off ****** accusations on him for awhile! :)

I was saying if the forgotten five would have had the testicular fortitude they could have broken away from the big8+4-2 and it would have been a pretty darn good conference. But every ISU fan i talked to didnt want any part of it, they were too hung up on staying in the Big12 rather than looking at the bigger picture as to what would be better for them. But we will see, maybe Texas will change its dictorial ways.

i've never really pulled for Nebraska, i guess only in bowl season and maybe v. ISU. But I've gotta say, I hope NU tears the clownz and their field apart this season. Hey NU - whip them and then remove their goalposts......

Don't worry, we will trash them something fierce. But we've been there before, so we will quietly leave and tear down no goal posts. Hopefully the clown fans don't start crap like they always do. Walking through that big ugly parking lot at Jack Trice with all those clown fans surrounding you is an incredibly bad experience. I've had beer thrown at me, all sorts of swears, everything. One ISU fan even peed one of the Cornhusker Marching Band's busses after the 2006 game when I was in it... while we were leaving.

I love Nebraskans, honestly. Just have some distaste for the interwebs Husker variety. Their persona and sense of superiority seems to be intertwined to a football team for which they have no personal affiliation other than rooting for them on select Saturdays.

You know, for all our faults, I'll tell you that very, very few Nebraska fans are "selective." How do you think we were selling out our 85,000 seat stadium when we were busy going 5-7 in 2007? Personal affiliation is different for Nebraska. If you're from Nebraska, you have an affiliation with the Huskers. That's just how it is. I'm from Iowa, but I went to school at UNL, so that's my in. But I know people from Nebraska who never went to the university who feel even more connected to the program than I do. There is no such thing as a tshirt Nebraska fan like, say, there are tshirt USC or Notre Lame fans.

To be fair a lot of them had them going 7-5, 6-6 or worse. I bet fans of other schools would laugh at our fans "acceptable record thread" assuming most of those responses were 11-2 or better

Latest posts