Cyclonefanatic/Fans

it appears shadas/tarheel is still upset about those pictures of his porkchop of a wife and his 6 chins hitting the board a few months back...

Alexander Robinson is better than any back for Iowa right now. just look at last years stats if you need proof of this. could Jewel be as good or better? I guess we'll see. ISU has a more experienced O-line, I don't know if I'd say way better than Iowa's but they're a good group.

Looking at the numbers, stanzi and AA are pretty even. Go ahead and bring up # of wins and "clutch" performaces, but those of you who keep referring to yourself as "realists" would have to admit that Iowa has won games during the stanzi era despite his play as well.

The question "ISU hasn't scored a TD in how long?" keeps coming up, but lets not forget that ISU won without scoring a TD a few years ago.

This will not be a blowout like many of you are hoping for. I'm not saying that ISU is going to win, but it will be a game going into the 4th. If ISU out schemes iowa and doesn't make mistakes, you're kidding yourself if you don't think they're capable of winning.

The correct answer is 14 quarters and counting, Clown.

it appears shadas/tarheel is still upset about those pictures of his porkchop of a wife and his 6 chins hitting the board a few months back...

At least he has a wife, and she's a woman.

What's your excuse? There are cures for acne now, and I'm sure the pharmacist at your local Walgreens can instruct you on that exciting new thing called dental floss.

The correct answer is 14 quarters and counting, Clown.

Pls remember not to use a capital c next time. No respect earned, none given, and there is nothing proper about that noun. Thanks, H! :D

At least he has a wife, and she's a woman.

What's your excuse? There are cures for acne now, and I'm sure the pharmacist at your local Walgreens can instruct you on that exciting new thing called dental floss.

been to CVS, they couldn't help. my handle is actually what I refer to my boxer briefs as. But that's only because Ingrownhairshack and Herpeshack were unavailable.

and she's not a wife. Just something with a wet spot who wasn't repulsed by him

Except that isn't my wife. VD knows that.

I don't even know what he's talking about, SR, but when someone goes after another's wife, a line has been crossed. I'm no Internet Tuff Guy, but cracking on someone's wife is grounds for an azz-kicking. :mad:
crabsh!tshack, best hope you never cross paths with ShadasRevenge. Or me, for that matter.

Point-by-point rebuttal of VD's post quoted by Hawke above.

1. That remains to be seen. With the exception of his lone big run, your A-Rob did nothing against a very mediocre NIU front 4. 1.8 YPC isn't going to cut it against the Hawks, and Lamaak won't be able to get out to the second level like he did on the big run.

2. ISU o-line may have more experience, but I'll give the edge in coaching young guys to Iowa. Your more experienced o-line didn't have a real good game last week. Your offense in general shot themselves in the foot many times, to the tune of 1/2 a dozen penalties.

3. Fine, that's a fair enough point. You let me know when an ISU fan admits that ISU has won games despite Arnaud. Do those wins and clutch performances not count? Admit or not, like it or not, Stanzi is at his best when the spotlight is the brightest, and you can't say the same for Arnaud. You don't need me to remind you that in ISU's biggest win last year, he was wearing a hat and an earpiece, and that he played like **** in the bowl game.

Last edited:
Looking at the numbers, stanzi and AA are pretty even. Go ahead and bring up # of wins and "clutch" performaces, but those of you who keep referring to yourself as "realists" would have to admit that Iowa has won games during the stanzi era despite his play as well.

I know that winning is still a hard subject to grasp for cyclone fans but a good team wins even if one player is having a bad day. Maybe someday you will see how that works.

I know that winning is still a hard subject to grasp for cyclone fans but a good team wins even if one player is having a bad day. Maybe someday you will see how that works.

There are certain stats that clone fans don't understand, like winning. Or like Chris Williams when he couldn't figure out that points allowed was the most important stat for a defense.

Yep. Even if Stanzi throws a pick (and lets be honest, there is a pretty good chance that happens), as long it isn't inside Iowa territory, the chances of the Iowa defense getting a stop or limiting the damage are fairly good.

Paula Clark was on 1700 around noon today, and he opined that ISU was going to run the ball straight into the line on Saturday. While that makes a certain amount of sense, I'm not sure how it's a recipe for success.

For ISU to win the game, they're going to have not make any mistakes and hope Iowa makes a ton. In short, they need 2005 again.

There are certain stats that clone fans don't understand, like winning. Or like Chris Williams when he couldn't figure out that points allowed was the most important stat for a defense.

As a clown fan he's probably under the impression that it's good to have your D giving up points.

Yep. Even if Stanzi throws a pick (and lets be honest, there is a pretty good chance that happens), as long it isn't inside Iowa territory, the chances of the Iowa defense getting a stop or limiting the damage are fairly good.

Paula Clark was on 1700 around noon today, and he opined that ISU was going to run the ball straight into the line on Saturday. While that makes a certain amount of sense, I'm not sure how it's a recipe for success.

For ISU to win the game, they're going to have not make any mistakes and hope Iowa makes a ton. In short, they need 2005 again.

The 2005 ISU team was better than the 2010 ISU team, especially on D.