cubs vs braves

shane i figured that was you when i watched it last night it actually clicked cuz i see your in there every week...good stuff from you though on the last email

great show but wish they would take more calls especially in a 30 mins show. seems like they are just making it a 'espn' type show and gets away from the soundoff portion. and when people DO get on they make fun of them

shane i figured that was you when i watched it last night it actually clicked cuz i see your in there every week...good stuff from you though on the last email

great show but wish they would take more calls especially in a 30 mins show. seems like they are just making it a 'espn' type show and gets away from the soundoff portion. and when people DO get on they make fun of them

Thanks for the kind words p2w...I'm guessing that when you say "make fun of them" you're talking about B-Ross busting in with a "duuuh" sound effect and others when someone's talking, and I don't like that either, unless it's TOTALLY obvious that someone deserves it...but they're known for their drunk and/or stupid callers...which makes it even more fun...MOST of the time.

He never even showed the ball, or opened his glove to take the ball out...and none of the mensas calling the game noticed it??? (calling the game= umpires)

Where are people watching this game? I'm blacked out on every goddamn channel. Is this a Directv thing, or is MLB just screwing the state of Iowa over?

He never even showed the ball, or opened his glove to take the ball out...and none of the mensas calling the game noticed it??? (calling the game= umpires)

It's amazing how Ramirez saw it, but none of the 4 umps (two of whom should have been watching the ball) did not. Why even get together if you're still going to get it wrong?

Where are people watching this game? I'm blacked out on every goddamn channel. Is this a Directv thing, or is MLB just screwing the state of Iowa over?

Directv has it on 210. Well never mind, good job Shane. For whatever reason, this game in on WCIU in Chicago, and that channel has a broadcast radius of eight miles.

Also, I've noticed that Directv doesn't carry WGN in HD.

Latest posts