Could Iowa vs NW Be a Play-In Game for NCAA's?

DunderMifflinHk

*If Iowa can some how win these next two*

Iowa: 17-13 (9-8) 7th Place in B10
NW: 17-12 (7-10) 8th Place in B10

Winner goes to the NCAA Tournament if they can win 1 or 2 in the BTT.

*This all could be for not if we lose tonight*

I was watching college basketball live last night and I believe it was Gottlieb that was picking Iowa as his "sleeper" team to make it into the tourney. Granted they'd have to win their last 3, but he said that would definitely be enough. The other guy mocked him about the home loss to Campbell but Gottlieb defended us by bringing up the road wins at Wisky and Minny.

No. Put the crack pipes down..

So your telling me that if Iowa finishes the regular season at 17-13 and 10-8 in the Big Ten and then loses First Big Ten Tourny game and finishes the season 17-14 they are in.. That's funny **** right there..

at 9-8 going into the NW game Iowa will be playing for a possible 5th place finish at 10-8 and somebody else did the math and they have a shot at 4th with Purdue beating Michigan, one thing he pointed out is that Indiana faces Purdue in their last game of the season, Wisconsin face OSU tonight so who know how it will shake out,
also Indiana as a away game against Minnesota and they are not exactly world beater on the road,

Can you read?

I can read just fine, can you???

Here is the Thread title:

It's not my fault that Dunder waffles on his own thread :), but the thread title question is pretty crystal clear to me. Iowa will not get in at 18-13 and then go onto lose first Big Ten Tourny game and finish the season 18-14..

Last edited:
I can read just fine, can you???

Here is the Thread title:

It's not my fault that Dunder waffles on his own thread :), but the thread title question is pretty crystal clear to me.

I also said they have to win 1 or 2 in the BTT. So obviously reading comprehension isn't a strong point for you.

I hope so. But right now I'd like to see Bruce Weber look like he's on the verge of tears around 7pm tonight.

DunerMifflinHk said:

No. Put the crack pipes down..

So your telling me that if Iowa finishes the regular season at 17-13 and 10-8 in the Big Ten and then loses First Big Ten Tourny game and finishes the season 17-14 they are in.. That's funny **** right there..

I can't imagine writing a response like that without actually reading the original post. Absolutely baffling.

Last edited:
Why would you just respond to the title and not actually read the post? That doesn't even make sense.

Latest posts