concern for girl

westview

I can not believe no one has any concern about the girl in this case. She went to the hospital. We do not know if she was injured or not. Did they do a rape kit? Was she injured in any other way? I have no idea what happened or do most of the people posting on message boards. I know many people like to blame the girl in cases like this. Like I say we do not know all the details about this case. I just hope the girl is ok.

I agree with your concern for the girl. There's a lot we don't know here. And until either of the parties talks, it's likely we won't get much more information.

It's hard to be concerned about someone when you know so little about that person or the incident. Hell, we don't even know if she's the victim or the perpetrator.

I agree with your concern, but the fact is the police stated that Coker was innocent of any criminal wrongdoing. I think this is what is driving the focus to the question of why our 2011 & probably 2012-2013 offensive MVP just transfered.

I agree with your concern, but the fact is the police stated that Coker was innocent of any criminal wrongdoing. I think this is what is driving the focus to the question of why our 2011 & probably 2012-2013 offensive MVP just transfered.

The police said nothing of the sort.

I can not believe no one has any concern about the girl in this case. She went to the hospital. We do not know if she was injured or not. Did they do a rape kit? Was she injured in any other way? I have no idea what happened or do most of the people posting on message boards. I know many people like to blame the girl in cases like this. Like I say we do not know all the details about this case. I just hope the girl is ok.

I haven't seen a single person on this board who blamed the alleged victim.

Well we don't know what happened at all but we do know he isn't being charged. Who knows what happened to the girl in this case. She could have been assaulted or she could be making it up. How are we to have concern if we don't even know if something happened.

It's hard to be concerned about someone when you know so little about that person or the incident. Hell, we don't even know if she's the victim or the perpetrator.
I may be stepping out on a limb here, but I'd be willing to bet ...ooooh pretty much everything I have, that she was not the perpetrator. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well we don't know what happened at all but we do know he isn't being charged. Who knows what happened to the girl in this case. She could have been assaulted or she could be making it up. How are we to have concern if we don't even know if something happened.

Probably 98-99% of the time the female isn't lying about this kind of thing. Just sayin'

I may be stepping out on a limb here, but I'd be willing to bet ...ooooh pretty much everything I have, that she was not the perpetrator. :rolleyes:

Hey it's Captain Hyperbole!

The point was how can we be concerned about something that we don't even know happened?

Latest posts