Come on... say it! BF called a BRILLIANT game!

Oh please, please tell me wise one where I said they ran different plays? I have said since yesterday they established the passing game to open up the run.

Go away. You bore me.

What is boring is your tired, lame and frankly idiotic ramblings. Who really comes up with this crap? What kind of dolt do you have to be to make up things like Brian basically threatening the outburst continue if he can't run the offense the way he wants, and then doubles down on the idiocy by saying Mary then talked to Kirk about Brian calling the offense?

I believe BF told KF in their private conversation this past week, if you don't want anymore outbursts from the press box, let me call the the offense my way instead of the KF old-fashioned way.

Or as I've stated in the past month. Mary told KF to let BF run the dang offense his way because she's bored of watching AW run into a brick wall every Saturday.

I'm believing both happened. Pretty sure I saw KF on his headset say "are you sure of that play call" several times. BF can now say I told you so to KF.

Reading it again, it is like you just make shit up and then actually believe the shit you make up. I don't live in your fantasy world, so I can see why I bore you. Maybe I will make up some stories about aliens or unicorns and you will find that as entertaining as your other fantasies.

What is boring is your tired, lame and frankly idiotic ramblings. Who really comes up with this crap? What kind of dolt do you have to be to make up things like Brian basically threatening the outburst continue if he can't run the offense the way he wants, and then doubles down on the idiocy by saying Mary then talked to Kirk about Brian calling the offense?

Reading it again, it is like you just make shit up and then actually believe the shit you make up. I don't live in your fantasy world, so I can see why I bore you. Maybe I will make up some stories about aliens or unicorns and you will find that as entertaining as your other fantasies.
You're taking this way too seriously, IMO.

tenor.gif

Ok, for Dean, let me be clear so you understand. Below is my real and only serious statement on the game against OSU.

Iowa established the pass to open up the run.

Now so you don't go all postal, is the statement above clear to you?

Everything else I said about BF and KF's blowup and Mary getting involved was dry humor.

I hope this does not confuse you.

I agree. I’m happy but makes me a tad upset because if we played like that before we’d be undefeated.

And there we have it. Can't be happy because we lost some close games in the past with a freshman QB, freshman OTs and a new OC and new system. Geez why couldn't they just have been perfect and undefeated.

Submitted for your approval. A football game from another dimension. It was absolutely, completely bonkers nuts. Well called. Well played masterpiece of a game. Still shocked and thrilled two days later!

Welllll, I bet in all of college D1 football there was no other team that ran the center eligible play AND the QB punting play. So I am pretty sure we haven't run those plays before.

QB punting? If you look back to past couple years, CJB was DEATH to opponents with his punting prowess. You can look it up.

BF came down on the field with about 4 minutes left in the game and was doing a little celebration with the offense. And then Toren Young popped it up over 50 for good measure.

Please tell me a unicorn story! Please?! Please?!

BF came down on the field with about 4 minutes left in the game and was doing a little celebration with the offense. And then Toren Young popped it up over 50 for good measure.

Trying to cover spread. Word is, Hawks were locker room faves by 30 for the "insider" pool.

Ok, for Dean, let me be clear so you understand. Below is my real and only serious statement on the game against OSU.

Iowa established the pass to open up the run.

Now so you don't go all postal, is the statement above clear to you?

Everything else I said about BF and KF's blowup and Mary getting involved was dry humor.

I hope this does not confuse you.

Postal? I’m not a negative Nancy that only posts that the sky is falling after losses like many around here.

You never did answer me about the exciting ISU offense putting up 16 points vs the Mointaneers on Saturday. I mean just last week you said that ISU and Campbell was soooooo exciting. Lol, ISU and Campbell are “exciting”. Hahahaha!!!!

I do get tired of how serious the negative Nancy brigade around here is. After wins it is always nice that a group of posters go scurrying like rats for the closet, and anxiously await the next loss to come back out into the light of day.

There is no way BF called this game on his own. No way at all. Most of the credit should go to us fans because we've been posting what the offense should be doing. So we the fans called great game and the coaches finally listened!

Oh, for you Deano, I'm being scarcastic. Just making sure you are clear I'M NOT BEING SERIOUS.