College Football Suicide Pool--Week 1

Re: College Football Suicide Pool

I don't get this. Does this mean both teams playing have to be undefeated?

No. Only the team you are picking needs to be undefeated. For instance, I chose Baylor this week. Baylor is undefeated, but their opponent, Buffalo, is 0-1.

Oh, I got questions, baby. Like.....what the hell kind of BS is this? I now have to look up my own schedules and figure out which teams are undefeated?? What the hell are we paying you for?

We had more than 120 competitors in the game this year; I have to figure out some way to weed some out.

JK, it's actually just that life has found me quite a bit busier this year, and while I enjoy maintaining the pool, I need to find ways to save time.

jumper are you going to make a list of ppl that survived and didn't survive each week?

Yeah, I have an excel document that is pretty simple to update.

Also, for those who are wondering how they'll find their post amongst the 100s in this thread, you're best bet is to use the "Advanced Search" function and search for your username within the thread.

Re: College Football Suicide Pool

And here's a link to games being played this week. Remember that you need to pick an undefeated FBS team who is playing another FBS team and who is currently undefeated.

2013 NCAA Division I-A NCAA Football Scores and Schedules for Week 2 - ESPN

No. Only the team you are picking needs to be undefeated. For instance, I chose Baylor this week. Baylor is undefeated, but their opponent, Buffalo, is 0-1.

jump, i think some people are getting mixed up with the post I put in bold.

I am fine with my guess but I chose 2 undefeated teams playing as that is the way I read it.

Latest posts