College Football Suicide Pool--Week 1

Man this suicide thread would be pretty interesting (and a couple pages longer, with selection changes) if it was announced tomorrow at about ten minutes to 11 AM that The Wisc. Badgers team had a flu epidemic affecting half their starters!

Well it's too bad that KSU didn't get to be a part of the pool this year after such a strong showing last year.

With a couple games left to be played, we've had 18 people eliminated so far. If anyone still wants to jump in, feel free to pick one of the games being played tomorrow or Monday.

Those eliminated so far:
2xer
AZHAWKFAN1
brach700
Camhawk
Cydkar
Cydkar
DP5555
HawkDad
hawkfan1319
Jonesy86
Keel319
metahawk
NCHawkeye
payton7622
PetroHawk
SuntailHawk
WildTurkey
YellowSnow

With a couple games left to be played, we've had 18 people eliminated so far. If anyone still wants to jump in, feel free to pick one of the games being played tomorrow or Monday.

Those eliminated so far:
SuntailHawk

That's what I get for picking the team with the longest losing streak in FBS.

I've decided to make things easier on myself and have one continuous thread for this year. Simply quote your previous week's post and add a new team to your ongoing list. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'll start--

Week 1: Texas A&M

Week 2: Baylor

Re: College Football Suicide Pool

Also, here's a complete list of those eliminated in week 1. We're now at 109 competitors through week 1.

2xer
AZHAWKFAN1
brach700
Camhawk
Cydkar
Cydkar
DP5555
HawkDad
hawkfan1319
Jonesy86
Keel319
metahawk
NCHawkeye
payton7622
PetroHawk
SuntailHawk
WildTurkey
YellowSnow

And here's a link to games being played this week. Remember that you need to pick an undefeated FBS team who is playing another FBS team and who is currently undefeated.

2013 NCAA Division I-A NCAA Football Scores and Schedules for Week 2 - ESPN

Latest posts