College Football Suicide Pool--Week 1

Here's my best guess at eligible teams for Week 2. Bold teams are undefeated and are playing FBS teams this week:

AWAY TEAMHOME TEAM
Florida AtlanticEast Carolina
Wake ForestBoston College
UCFFlorida International
No. 12 FloridaMiami (FL)
No. 13 Oklahoma StateUTSA
South FloridaMichigan State
Eastern MichiganPenn State
HoustonTemple
CincinnatiIllinois
Bowling GreenKent State
Western KentuckyTennessee
Middle TennesseeNorth Carolina
ArmyBall State
No. 2 OregonVirginia
San Diego StateNo. 3 Ohio State
BuffaloNo. 23 Baylor
ToledoMissouri
Utah StateAir Force
South AlabamaTulane
No. 6 South CarolinaNo. 11 Georgia
DukeMemphis
SyracuseNo. 19 Northwestern
Southern MissNo. 22 Nebraska
NavyIndiana
UABNo. 9 LSU
No. 15 TexasBrigham Young
West VirginiaNo. 16 Oklahoma
North TexasOhio
Arkansas StateAuburn
No. 14 Notre DameNo. 17 Michigan
MinnesotaNew Mexico State
New MexicoUTEP
Washington StateNo. 25 USC
ArizonaUNLV
San Jose StateNo. 5 Stanford

If I made any mistakes, well, it's better than nothing. Oh, and if it's a neutral site, then forget the away/home difference.

Last edited:
Here's my best guess at eligible teams for Week 2. Bold teams are undefeated and are playing FBS teams this week:

OH, and like we're all now supposed to trust YOU!!!! Hmmmm....also, since I'm raising paranoia...I sense users utilizing infrequently used "alts" just to get more than 1 entry in, not that there's anything in the rules that says there is something wrong with that. ;)

Hey, how 'bout a new thread for week 2 saying who's in and what the games are. Hell I can't remember who I picked and don't want to go through 14 pages to find out.

Hey, how 'bout a new thread for week 2 saying who's in and what the games are. Hell I can't remember who I picked and don't want to go through 14 pages to find out.

Go to the top where it says Search thread, then search your username. It will be right there for you. I agree though, probably there should be a new thread every week to keep it easier to follow.

Latest posts