CJ Fredrick health?

If it’s an ankle sprain I’d say that’s a good thing. Live I thought he tore his acl or something. It was bad and I’m sure he will be out for awhile. Maybe we get him back for the BTT?

If it’s an ankle sprain I’d say that’s a good thing. Live I thought he tore his acl or something. It was bad and I’m sure he will be out for awhile. Maybe we get him back for the BTT?

If it’s a bad high ankle sprain like they’re saying he’s done for the season more than likely. Those things take up to 6 months to get back to 100 percent.

I had a bad one in high school . Landed on a guys foot . It took about two or three months before I even felt comfortable playing through the pain
yeah, me too. it was miserable. i remember thinking that it might have been better to break my ankle than that.

We'll see how it plays out.

Fran made it sound like CJF was done with the stress reaction earlier this season.

I'm holding out hope.

Well even if it's a high ankle sprain that's better than tearing his ACL or rupturing his Achilles. Those would have lasted well into the 20/21 season. With an ankle sprain we can hold out some hope he could return in time for postseason play.

If it is, we would be incredibly lucky to have him back at all this year. It all depends on the severity, but those things do not heal quickly. Dammit!!!!

200.gif

Just got an update from someone close to the program.

It's a pretty bad sprain, as Fran said last night. CJF is in treatment as I type. Going to continue hard with treatment and try to get back as fast as he can.

As you guys know, ankles are tricky. Hard to say how long he'll be sidelined, but the person I contacted figured a couple weeks.

Latest posts