Championship Game Roll Call

I don't remember the bolded part, but it doesn't mean you didn't. I read a LOT of stuff on this forum and some of it slips through the cracks. I just remember you telling me your section.

Also, it would've been super weird when a 63 year old woman with a lazy eye came up to you and said, "Hi, I'm Fryowa."

I would have been confused as hell at first and then laughed my ass off.

Pretty sure I told you I was an old, short, fat guy wearing a hoodie (which describes 90% of the guys in the stands) but I also mentioned I was with my 3 year old grandson and daughter. Being I'm in row 10 that should have narrowed it down real quick. I did look around a bit at that game (I forget which game it was) but I had no clue what I was looking for just the general area where I thought you'd be sitting hoping to find an old umpire looking guy flipping me off.

I'll be at Mackey tonight and Lucas tomorrow shooting photos.

Say hi if you see me...unless we don't like each other. Then go scratch.

You going to be at fan fest tomorrow?

If you ever get a chance go up to the big/tall clarinet kid and say "hi Asa". He loves meeting new people and would get a kick out of it. He is in the pep band too if you see him in Carver. Get a good picture of him if you get a chance.

I should have looked for you at the Portland State game, I was sitting floor level. You probably walked right past me.

If you ever get a chance go up to the big/tall clarinet kid and say "hi Asa". He loves meeting new people and would get a kick out of it. He is in the pep band too if you see him in Carver. Get a good picture of him if you get a chance.

I should have looked for you at the Portland State game, I was sitting floor level. You probably walked right past me.

Switching hotels from Lafayette to Indy area tomorrow so not sure of the schedule. Will definitely drop in if I get there in time.

I would have been confused as hell at first and then laughed my ass off.

Pretty sure I told you I was an old, short, fat guy wearing a hoodie (which describes 90% of the guys in the stands) but I also mentioned I was with my 3 year old grandson and daughter. Being I'm in row 10 that should have narrowed it down real quick. I did look around a bit at that game (I forget which game it was) but I had no clue what I was looking for just the general area where I thought you'd be sitting hoping to find an old umpire looking guy flipping me off.

He might have been the only guy in Kinnick that day wearing the fish hook in his hat.

I met Asa a few weeks ago and for some reason because he plays clarinet I had a picture in my mind of a small kid. I was definitely not prepared for someone taller than me :)

132/26W/9 if anyone wants to say hello! Section right next to the band and I am going by myself.

I don't remember the bolded part, but it doesn't mean you didn't. I read a LOT of stuff on this forum and some of it slips through the cracks. I just remember you telling me your section.

Also, it would've been super weird when a 63 year old woman with a lazy eye came up to you and said, "Hi, I'm Fryowa."
I think I saw you on TV a few years ago!

1638569705676.png

lOfo55t.jpg

VNXjHPu.png

If I were you guys I’d file a trip insurance claim. That’s was a natural fucking disaster.

Get your money back and try to find someone who has one of those flashy things from the movie Men In Black where it makes you forget the past 6 or 8 hours.

Holy shit.