Championship Game Roll Call

Just got my ticket in section 132 - right next to the band!!!
My daughter just got 2 tickets in section 132, I'll bet through the same source. I didn't realize they would have tickets available for parents and siblings of the HMB.

I'm guessing you'll be at the tailgate and fan fest?

My daughter just got 2 tickets in section 132, I'll bet through the same source. I didn't realize they would have tickets available for parents and siblings of the HMB.

I'm guessing you'll be at the tailgate and fan fest?
yes!

Emails went out back in October, I think it’s too late to request tickets now. Are you a season ticket holder?
Yeah. I was just curious. I committed to a pheasant hunt in SD for that weekend. Went to the game in 2015. What a great experience! This one will be on TV for me. Yes, not a big donor but would have been able to secure a pretty nice ticket. Really torn, but friends are counting on me.

I am 92% positive that nobody here actually knows anyone else other than anyone who has met Howe or Miller, who obviously isn't here anymore but damn would it be funny if he were.
I don’t know Caven yet but when he and I figured out both of our kids were freshman HMB members I had him ask if his daughter knew my son, turns out my son was at the same social gathering together the previous night and were already friends. It can be a small world.

I was once in a fantasy football league with another member on here. I forget his name and don’t know if he posts here anymore. We were at a draft party together and he was like ‘you’re that ssckelley guy, you post on there all the time”. Yep, that’s me….lol.

Could have met Fryowa, he literally sat a few feet away from me at a football game. I described where I was sitting, what I looked like, and who I was with and told him to come over and say I. He chickened out, it can be a little awkward doing an in person meet with someone you talk with online. But it wouldn’t bother me, I love meeting new people.

Last edited:
Could have met Fryowa, he literally sat a few feet away from me at a football game. I described where I was sitting, what I looked like, and who I was with and told him to come over and say I. He chickened out, it can be a little awkward doing an in person meet with someone you talk with online. But it wouldn’t bother me, I love meeting new people.
I don't remember the bolded part, but it doesn't mean you didn't. I read a LOT of stuff on this forum and some of it slips through the cracks. I just remember you telling me your section.

Also, it would've been super weird when a 63 year old woman with a lazy eye came up to you and said, "Hi, I'm Fryowa."

I'll be at Mackey tonight and Lucas tomorrow shooting photos.

Say hi if you see me...unless we don't like each other. Then go scratch.
I was gonna say hi to you a few times at football games this year, but I didn't know if you'd tell me to eff off in front of my kid. Wouldn't blame you obviously, but it would've been weird trying to explain.

I'll be at Mackey tonight and Lucas tomorrow shooting photos.

Say hi if you see me...unless we don't like each other. Then go scratch.
Also funny story...

At I think it was the Kent State game, I was down by south endzone. During warm-ups someone knocked over one of the pylons, and a little later one of Kent State's players stood it up, but inside the end zone instead of on the OB line. I saw you walk around that end with a camera and was going to yell, "Hey Rob! Fix that pylon!" but I didn't. It stayed that way the whole game.

You should have!

I enjoy meeting folks in person. I'm in my mid-50s and appreciate actual face-to-face communications as long as I still have my hearing.

I was gonna say hi to you a few times at football games this year, but I didn't know if you'd tell me to eff off in front of my kid. Wouldn't blame you obviously, but it would've been weird trying to explain.

I figured you would have been already used to explaining that.

Latest posts