Championship Game Roll Call

ssckelley

I think I'm going, my account now shows 3 tickets to the B10 championship game but I can't download them yet.

I got a cheap ass hotel room for Friday and Saturday night.

Who else is going to be there?

Get this. I got a notification from the local Choice Hotel chain out of Indianapolis about an apparent block of 400 hotel rooms in the Indy area that they say I reserved back in October. I'm honest and tell them I never reserved a block of 400 rooms and only an idiot would do that. I said I don't have any credit card that is billed for any rooms. They just told me they are charging someone and that my name is on them. They said enjoy the rooms. What the hell am I gunna do with a block of 400 damn rooms?? F me.

Yes I’m going. I’m taking my terrific son in law, who is a Michigan grad. He’s a great young man so I’m a little conflicted. You cannot believe how happy the Michigan fans were to beat Ohio State. Ecstatic

$250/ticket is a bit much- supposed to be $50-$90 tickets. We'll see if it goes down before the weekend.
I figured they’d start coming down by now but they haven’t. Last night there were over 5400 tickets on Stubhub, there are now 2800 remaining so that means they are selling at those prices. Might be worth waiting until Thursday as that’s when us season ticket holders get our tickets.

Get this. I got a notification from the local Choice Hotel chain out of Indianapolis about an apparent block of 400 hotel rooms in the Indy area that they say I reserved back in October. I'm honest and tell them I never reserved a block of 400 rooms and only an idiot would do that. I said I don't have any credit card that is billed for any rooms. They just told me they are charging someone and that my name is on them. They said enjoy the rooms. What the hell am I gunna do with a block of 400 damn rooms?? F me.
Have you heard from Okeefe‘s attorney yet?

I figured they’d start coming down by now but they haven’t. Last night there were over 5400 tickets on Stubhub, there are now 2800 remaining so that means they are selling at those prices. Might be worth waiting until Thursday as that’s when us season ticket holders get our tickets.
Yep, I am holding out on my tickets. In the future I'll just buy them when the Big Ten lists them at $65 a pop in the upper level and just resell in the 85% of years I won't be going.

Have you heard from Okeefe‘s attorney yet?
I feel like I am being inceptioned. Isn't O'Keefe his own attorney? I suspect O'Keefe is also the owner of the block of motels. Why he rents them out to himself and to others I am unsure. Seems like some elaborate fraud scheme but I'm pretty sure attorneys have different words for what you and I would call fraud.

I feel like I am being inceptioned. Isn't O'Keefe his own attorney? I suspect O'Keefe is also the owner of the block of motels. Why he rents them out to himself and to others I am unsure. Seems like some elaborate fraud scheme but I'm pretty sure attorneys have different words for what you and I would call fraud.

My thinking was he wasn't licensed in Indiana but you are probably right.

$250/ticket is a bit much- supposed to be $50-$90 tickets. We'll see if it goes down before the weekend.

Well, I'm sure it was originally $50-90 a ticket when companies like Ticketmaster and Vivid gobbled them up. By the time it actually gets to people that want to go to the game it's up to $300 a ticket for shitty azz seats.

I'm a complete idiot so pardon the dumb question, but how do you find out on the StubHub website how many tickets are available for a particular event?

I'm a complete idiot so pardon the dumb question, but how do you find out on the StubHub website how many tickets are available for a particular event?
It shows on the app, I can't find it on their website. Right now there are 2167 tickets with the lowest price of $319.

Were you able to request tickets?

Stubhub.jpg

It shows on the app, I can't find it on their website. Right now there are 2167 tickets with the lowest price of $319.

Were you able to request tickets?

View attachment 8402
Ahhh gotcha. I knew I had seen that before but I was looking on the desktop site.

I don't get to request tickets; with the mobile passes you don't get any season ticketholder privileges. Which is ok with me given the low cost.

My wrestling tix are actual season tickets, never going to give those up, especially after the last few years' popularity. You can't get anything even remotely close to the floor anymore, and most of the super close ones have been in people's family for decades. I'm in row 18 on the Hawks' end of Carver and if they stay this good for the foreseeable future no way would you get 4 tickets together closer (through the ticket office anyway).

Latest posts