C-Mac love

I'm shocked that you are taking the contrary opinion : P

Basketball is about constantly trying to correct weaknesses and build strengths. Last few games, Conner has scored very little. The asst's will decrease until he drives and/or can score.

Connor will figure out what needs to be done on a given night and find a way to do it. If he is needed to score more, I have a feeling he will find a way to do it. It didn't quite work at Nebraska but it will be the difference on another night.

He may so many heady plays out there he doesn't need to score to make an impact. If he doesn't foul the Northwestern player to stop the breakaway dunk that's a six point game and the crowd is back in it. His overall intelligence negates any offensive disadvantages he may bring. Look at these games we've been winning. It's not blind luck.

He makes up a lot of his weaknesses as he's sees the court well and sees it like a coach. Those are plus positives. You gotta have someone on the outside that is a threat to score. Gotta have it.

He makes up a lot of his weaknesses as he's sees the court well and sees it like a coach. Those are plus positives. You gotta have someone on the outside that is a threat to score. Gotta have it.
We do. Four of them hit deep shots last night and the threat of the outside shot opens things up for others.

I just wish he would have gotten that monster dunk to go last night. Would have been all over the Internet as his only 2 for the night. Instead I’m sure it will be a few chuckles in the film room. But he damn near had that thing and I’d love to see it bring down the building next time.
I had to rewind it to see if he took off from the free throw line . Carver would have blown their doors off if he got that down.

Pass the crow please...
Agree I was on the “he should get out and stick to baseball” wagon.
1. His outside shot is dramatically improved
2. He’s gotta be one of the Top10 best rebounding guards in the country

LOVE WATCHING THIS TEAM!

He’s also the vocal leader and coach on the floor. He holds his team mates accountable. We need guys like that. I think he has hard on for Kriener. If I had a nickel every time I’ve seen him lay onto Ryan this season I’d have at least a buck fifty. If you recall the last play of the 1st half when Simpson drove the lane and scored a runner, RK was out of position. Well before Fran let him have it, Connor had already said his piece on the floor
I'm not sure if we are think of the same thing or if one of us saw it wrong, but what I thought I saw was Connor complaining to the refs because Kriener tried to intentionally foul the player and the ref didn't call it. It was odd that they let it go too because they already knew the situation that we were going to intentionally foul them. I was pissed they let it go, then saw Connor complaining, so maybe my own thoughts clouded what I thought I saw.

Maybe the blue hairs would have looked up from their Bobbsey Twins novels for a few seconds.:)
God damn I can’t stand those couples in the front row sitting opposite of the team . Could you imagine trying to ref with those people yelling stupid shit in your ear all game ? Standing up like an assistant coach ?

Basketball is about constantly trying to correct weaknesses and build strengths. Last few games, Conner has scored very little. The asst's will decrease until he drives and/or can score.

I don't even understand this take at all. He's a great post feeder passing to the best scoring center in the nation. His assists aren't going to drop just because he doesn't score 10 per game.

I'm not sure if we are think of the same thing or if one of us saw it wrong, but what I thought I saw was Connor complaining to the refs because Kriener tried to intentionally foul the player and the ref didn't call it. It was odd that they let it go too because they already knew the situation that we were going to intentionally foul them. I was pissed they let it go, then saw Connor complaining, so maybe my own thoughts clouded what I thought I saw.
The main issue I saw was that Kreiner didn’t make much of an effort to foul him . The Iowa coach saw the lazy effort as well and said something to him

Geez. You are way ahead of me...
There has to be a legal hang up with the publisher that prevented the Bobbsey Twins from being a movie or even a TV series.

I mean, even Ramona and Beezus, from the Beverly Cleary novels and side characters to boot, once got a movie.

It would have been like making the Outsiders with the Sheldon Brothers as the main characters and not the greasers.

Love the grittiness of this team! Connor is a HUGE part of bringing that toughness. I have really come to enjoy his game this season. Super high IQ, knows what we need. I have enjoyed this team way more than I would've ever thought. Good job, Fran and players.

There has to be a legal hang up with the publisher that prevented the Bobbsey Twins from being a movie or even a TV series.

I mean, even Ramona and Beezus, from the Beverly Cleary novels and side characters to boot, once got a movie.

It would have been like making the Outsiders with the Sheldon Brothers as the main characters and not the greasers.
Sheldon brothers??? Is that one of the greasers that was looking for Dallas because he owed him money?

Sheldon brothers??? Is that one of the greasers that was looking for Dallas because he owed him money?
That was the movie version. In the book he doesn't approach Ponyboy and Johnny at the drive in. Two-Bit tells them that Tim was looking for Dallas because tim's brother Curly spotted him slashing Tim's tires.

That was the movie version. In the book he doesn't approach Ponyboy and Johnny at the drive in. Two-Bit tells them that Tim was looking for Dallas because tim's brother Curly spotted him slashing Tim's tires.
Great book. So is rumble fish . I was really disappointed in that movie . Outsiders movie I liked .

Latest posts