Bowl Game.

What? I stopped doing that after Florida loss. I realized under current coaches we can be mediocre at best after witnessing how Urban owed Ferentz. I have no illusions anymore.

All of you who posted in here, weren't going to a bowl unless it was BCS anyway, so it's not like that is going to hurt anything. Our fan base is unfortunately not very smart. Must of you just have unrealistic expectations. Was it a banner year? No, but this was the least talented team we have had since 2007 and we managed 7 wins. Not great, not bad. Some of you need perspective, but sadly most have none.

I will. KF really has this team headed in the right direction. Mark my words we will be in a BCS bowl in the next twenty years. 7 wins man Im on a great high right now. Go Hawks.

Some of you need perspective, but sadly most have none.

How about this for perspective? Most of the people on this board will spend their entire lives working their *** off and will never see the $3.8 million Kirk Ferentz receives in a year. $3.8 million to put out a mediocre product and go to some bowl nobody cares about! Now tell me, does that seem fair to you?

All of you who posted in here, weren't going to a bowl unless it was BCS anyway, so it's not like that is going to hurt anything. Our fan base is unfortunately not very smart. Must of you just have unrealistic expectations. Was it a banner year? No, but this was the least talented team we have had since 2007 and we managed 7 wins. Not great, not bad. Some of you need perspective, but sadly most have none.

Irony.

This was the easiest schedule we're had in a long long time. We didn't lose to good teams... We lost to awful teams. If our coaches did their jobs and prepared the team each week and came up with a gamelan to win.... We wouldn't have lost at least 2 of the games we lost. You want perspective? Look at the teams we lost to and our schedule and tell me 7 wins is an accomplishment.

I will most likely go to the bowl after a few days of pointless complaining

Hopefully we get a decent match up and make a better impression on possible recruits because today was sucky bad for that I guess

Some of you need perspective, but sadly most have none.
How about this for perspective? Most of the people on this board will spend their entire lives working their *** off and will never see the $3.8 million Kirk Ferentz receives in a year. $3.8 million to put out a mediocre product and go to some bowl nobody cares about! Now tell me, does that seem fair to you?

Kudos for dumbest post of the year

Of course it's fair. Do you have any clue how a free market economy works? This isn't communist Russia. He is paid well for turning this program around from where Hayden left us (which was in bad shape) and brought us 2 Big Ten titles, 3 straight top 8 finishes, 2 BCS bowls (including one win), 10 bowl games now in 11 years, many of which were legit New Years Day Bowls, and a 6-3 bowl record. Not to mention we have sold out most of our games since the 2002 season, so the revenue he is helping bring in is far more than the $3.8M we are paying out. I know you are lashing out against KF because of last year's disappointment, and I know that many fans won't let that one go. And fair enough, we had enough talent to go undefeated last year, but instead only won 8 games. But things didn't go our way. That is KF's responsibility, but we will be back in contention in the near future under Ferentz. Thankfully Barta is not as short sighted as most fans. Our fans are bi-polar. When we win, we are great, when we lose, the same people are horrible and need to be fired.

Of course it's fair. Do you have any clue how a free market economy works? This isn't communist Russia. He is paid well for turning this program around from where Hayden left us (which was in bad shape) and brought us 2 Big Ten titles, 3 straight top 8 finishes, 2 BCS bowls (including one win), 10 bowl games now in 11 years, many of which were legit New Years Day Bowls, and a 6-3 bowl record. Not to mention we have sold out most of our games since the 2002 season, so the revenue he is helping bring in is far more than the $3.8M we are paying out. I know you are lashing out against KF because of last year's disappointment, and I know that many fans won't let that one go. And fair enough, we had enough talent to go undefeated last year, but instead only won 8 games. But things didn't go our way. That is KF's responsibility, but we will be back in contention in the near future under Ferentz. Thankfully Barta is not as short sighted as most fans. Our fans are bi-polar. When we win, we are great, when we lose, the same people are horrible and need to be fired.

I agree completely. These are the same coaches that won the Orange Bowl 2 years ago. The players are just not as good due to poor recruiting in 2008 & 2009. The last two classes have been a lot better and i think our team will be better next year. I do think a few changes are in order but firing KF would be crazy.

You mean the current free market economy, the one that is on the brink of disaster?

Maybe you would prefer to live in China. Be my guest. Obviously if that is the best you can do for a reply then I'll assume that you are giving up on your weak argument.

Latest posts