Bohannon stats

Hahaha. Troll man you are a moron.

Edwards isn’t the point guard and P.J. Thompson is simply because I watch a lot of Purdue and know this. The guy who comes in and takes over PG duties often is actually 6’6 freshman Nojel Eastern, who only has a 1:1 assist to turnover ratio. More than one way to skin a cat as they say.

I’m glad you agree with my original post about JBo being a solid player and the 5th best PG in the league.
you get the Chicken dinner. Cy56’s defense really weak

seriously, Jordan can throw down cardboard and break dance on defense, he's still a great PG. He was on the All B1G freshman team and honorable mention media this year even though his team was awful. He's going to shatter so many records you're gonna lose count before he's done at Iowa and score over 1700 points. He played injured this season with no back up. Enough.

seriously, Jordan can throw down cardboard and break dance on defense, he's still a great PG. He was on the All B1G freshman team and honorable mention media this year even though his team was awful. He's going to shatter so many records you're gonna lose count before he's done at Iowa and score over 1700 points. He played injured this season with no back up. Enough.

He didn't get a single vote from a coach to be on the All Conference team so I think it's fair to say defense matters.

and that's fair too, my guess is it won't won't even be remembered... but ya know - his name at #1 all over might be.

If he doesn't have a Tournament appearance under his belt his career probably won't be very memorable down the road. Winning matters.

If he doesn't have a Tournament appearance under his belt his career probably won't be very memorable down the road. Winning matters.

agree, it's huge. If Iowa dances the next 2 season, he might leave the school with all the records and as one of it's all time most beloved Hawkeyes. I am pulling for him.

agree, it's huge. If Iowa dances the next 2 season, he might leave the school with all the records and as one of it's all time most beloved Hawkeyes.
.careful. You’re agreeing with him a lot.

The only thing he’s going to be able to disagree with you is this...
I am pulling for him.

It's going to be a hell of an accolade, he's going to absolutely torch Iowa's record books. You're boycotting of acknowledgement matters.
I don't judge basketball players by half of the game. You can consider whomever you want, however you want.

Haha! Just recognize that defensively he'll likely go down as the worst PG ever to play at Iowa.
Well Troy Skinner wasn't so hot and he wouldn't even be close to a D1 pg today. I'm sure there's some other possibilities if I were to think a little harder about it but he's just an even slower less athletic version of JBo that wasn't half the shooter.

I don't judge basketball players by half of the game. You can consider whomever you want, however you want.

Oh I definitely do consider things how I want - and I would say that overwhelmingly Iowa fans understand how good Jordan is, but they also know that he has flaws just like every player in America. That's called being human. You can pick at weak spots in almost every player who's played the game at any level. Aaron White didn't have much of an outside shot, he's still an absolute all time great at Iowa. Kingsbury took horrible shots, smoked and partied more then he played, punched a guy when he was out of bounds ... he's still an all time great. Uthoff played soft, Jok dogged it on defense at times and seemed kind of a "me first" guy. You don't have to LOVE every part of every players game, attitude or persona to acknowledge greatness. I know his defense isn't good... I don't care.

Im curious to see what he looks like next year on defense with a healthy foot. If it's average, we will probably make the tourney.

Well we saw how he was last year when he was healthy. I don't see him getting much more foot speed or athleticism by the time his career ends.

Well we saw how he was last year when he was healthy. I don't see him getting much more foot speed or athleticism by the time his career ends.

Last year he was a freshman. Becoming a smarter, stronger player and being more in shape can help quite a bit. Not to mention guys with his quickness are average defenders all the time.

Latest posts