Bohannon crow anyone?

I don't think me not wanting to bet on a message board means I need to find Jesus. I've already found him
200.gif

Who would he feed the post to? Woody?

Jordan wouldn't even sniff the assist the freshman record if he didn't have Jok this year. Even you can agree with that

He hasn't really had him the last 4 games, including the game he shouldn't have played, and him being off today. Those pesky facts.

JBo is making you look stupid. Well, you are making yourself look stupid, but the Assist to Jbo.

Eat that shite.

Another interesting thing to note. In the 2H he was primarily on Webster, because Jok couldn't keep him in front, and Jordan actually did a really nice job on him.

I thought the same thing. I think Jok might be worse defensively than Jordan. Pete is just longer, and gets some steals, but he is just a statue on defense, you can go right around him.

He hasn't really had him the last 4 games, including the game he shouldn't have played, and him being off today. Those pesky facts.

JBo is making you look stupid. Well, you are making yourself look stupid, but the Assist to Jbo.

Eat that shite.

Now that's an impressive assist! My favorite one of his so far.

Jordan scored 15 points on 6 shot attempts, which is really good. It was yet another game with a 125+ offensive rating. This pushes his overall B1G Orate to 112. His conference Orate is 24th overall in the B1G according to KenPom.

HIs eFG% is over 53% in conference play which is 23rd best in the B1G according to KenPom

His TS% is over 56% in conference play which is 20th best in the B1G according to KenPom.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that Jordan's Arate is 8th best in B1G play according to KenPom.

His 3 pt % is up to 38% (higher than Jok's 37%).

Jordan scored 15 points on 6 shot attempts, which is really good. It was yet another game with a 125+ offensive rating. This pushes his overall B1G Orate to 112. His conference Orate is 24th overall in the B1G according to KenPom.

HIs eFG% is over 53% in conference play which is 23rd best in the B1G according to KenPom

His TS% is over 56% in conference play which is 20th best in the B1G according to KenPom.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that Jordan's Arate is 8th best in B1G play according to KenPom.

His 3 pt % is up to 38% (higher than Jok's 37%).

Can't wait for conference PER to update tomorrow.

Reactions: DJL
If you told me at the beginning of the year that JoBo would have to play nearly 30 mins. a game I would have told you 10 to maybe 12 wins tops. Now I am more concerned if CW transfers, where do they go to get a backup? JoBo can't play 40 mins. a game.

If you told me at the beginning of the year that JoBo would have to play nearly 30 mins. a game I would have told you 10 to maybe 12 wins tops. Now I am more concerned if CW transfers, where do they go to get a backup? JoBo can't play 40 mins. a game.
I feel like CW has found his place over the last few games. He could still xfer if he doesn't want to be a role player, but a role player in the B1G may be better than other options

Don't know why CW would transfer. He has been playing well as of late and his minutes increased because of it. Hes only going to get better.

Bohannon and politics

20% will never side with you no matter what you say
20% will always side with you no matter what you say
60% are fence-riders, waiting for some constructive arguments

I hope there aren't any fence sitters at this point!

Latest posts