Bohannon crow anyone?

Is Omaha a Tier A or B team?

Neither.

Tier A (jNW, Purdue, Purdue, ISU, Notre Dame, Virginia) Tier B (@Rutgers, @Ill, Maryland, Nebraska, Michigan, Memphis, Setan Hall).

If you have a problem with these, take it up with the guy you love.....KenPom.

Neither.

Tier A (jNW, Purdue, Purdue, ISU, Notre Dame, Virginia) Tier B (@Rutgers, @Ill, Maryland, Nebraska, Michigan, Memphis, Setan Hall).

If you have a problem with these, take it up with the guy you love.....KenPom.

How is Rutgers a Tier B team? What's the cut off? There's a huge difference between Maryland and Rutgers

How is Rutgers a Tier B team? What's the cut off? There's a huge difference between Maryland and Rutgers

Must be a home/away component to it. Maryland at home and @Rutgers are both Tier B. The home game vs Rutgers isn't a Tier B game, but the away game was???

Like I said, take it up with KenPom if you don't like it.

Must be a home/away component to it. Maryland at home and @Rutgers are both Tier B. The home game vs Rutgers isn't a Tier B game, but the away game was???

Like I said, take it up with KenPom if you don't like it.

How does Jordan's numbers compare to the rest of our team for Tier A and B games

How does Jordan's numbers compare to the rest of our team for Tier A and B games

Meh, I'm not going to look them all up. You can pony up for KenPom and do it if you like.

Does it matter anyway? You are just searching for a new way to say Jordan is like 10th best on the team.

Meh, I'm not going to look them all up. You can pony up for KenPom and do it if you like.

Does it matter anyway? You are just searching for a new way to say Jordan is like 10th best on the team.

Haha I figured that would be your response!

Haha I figured that would be your response!

What do you think of those crazy stats that Jordan can put up if he just does what he did this year for 3 more years? Man, that is crazy how good he could be, only the 12th player in the B1G since '92 to get 1200 pts, 575 assists, and 250+ 3ptFG. That is if he doesn't improve and just does what he has been doing.

What do you think of those crazy stats that Jordan can put up if he just does what he did this year for 3 more years? Man, that is crazy how good he could be, only the 12th player in the B1G since '92 to get 1200 pts, 575 assists, and 250+ 3ptFG. That is if he doesn't improve and just does what he has been doing.

I hope he doesn't shoot as much the rest of his career as he has been this year. We'll have more efficient options. It'll be curious to see what his unimpressive assist total will look like next year if Connor is taking some of his minutes.

I hope he doesn't shoot as much the rest of his career as he has been this year. We'll have more efficient options. It'll be curious to see what his unimpressive assist total will look like next year if Connor is taking some of his minutes.

8.4 FG per game is too many? LOL man, you are nuts. Jordan had a slow start shooting the ball, but is doing great in conference play. He has a 53.2% eFG% and 56.1% TS% in conference play. That is best amongst the starting 5 (including Pete) and is only trailing Ellingson and Uhl in conference play. Yet you want him to shoot LESS? Brilliant man.

Oh BTW did you enjoy the win over Nebraska? I mean you might be slipping some, you used to at least post in other threads and pretend to be happy for and cheer on the Hawks. Heck now it is just right to the Bohannon thread to TROLOLOLOLO away.

8.4 FG per game is too many? LOL man, you are nuts. Jordan had a slow start shooting the ball, but is doing great in conference play. He has a 53.2% eFG% and 56.1% TS% in conference play. That is best amongst the starting 5 (including Pete) and is only trailing Ellingson and Uhl in conference play. Yet you want him to shoot LESS? Brilliant man.

Oh BTW did you enjoy the win over Nebraska? I mean you might be slipping some, you used to at least post in other threads and pretend to be happy for and cheer on the Hawks. Heck now it is just right to the Bohannon thread to TROLOLOLOLO away.

No way Kriener is shooting less than that. He has done well padding his stats against bad teams though I will give him that. He's got the second most shots on the team by a wide margin this season but is only shooting 35.8% from the floor. Not good at all

No way Kriener is shooting less than that. He has done well padding his stats against bad teams though I will give him that. He's got the second most shots on the team by a wide margin this season but is only shooting 35.8% from the floor. Not good at all

Didn't you claim that all those teams had more talent than Iowa just a few weeks ago?

Only because Cook has been injured. Cook is averaging the 2nd most attempts per game.

You do get what advance stats do, don't you? FG% is much like Batting average in MLB. It is nice, but what is it doing for you? Putting that stat up and acting like it means he is a bad shooter is just stupid, and you know it.

Didn't you claim that all those teams had more talent than Iowa just a few weeks ago?

He also said that Iowa was going to miss the NIT and would probably finish 11th in the B1G. He wouldn't bet me of course, but that is what he said.

56 is such a moron. I don't know why anyone bothers responding to him. He was completely wrong about Bohannon and is just trolling. "Jordan's assists are unimpressive." "He pads his stats against bad teams." "His PER is terrible." Those are his three arguments and they're all wrong. It cracks me up.

Only because Cook has been injured. Cook is averaging the 2nd most attempts per game.

You do get what advance stats do, don't you? FG% is much like Batting average in MLB. It is nice, but what is it doing for you? Putting that stat up and acting like it means he is a bad shooter is just stupid, and you know it.

His eFG% is 10th best on the team.

56 is such a moron. I don't know why anyone bothers responding to him. He was completely wrong about Bohannon and is just trolling. "Jordan's assists are unimpressive." "He pads his stats against bad teams." "His PER is terrible." Those are his three arguments and they're all wrong. It cracks me up.

What is wrong about them. I want the guy that is 10th on the team in eFG% to shoot less. Sounds like a solid strategy actually

we all know it's a joke at this point. ... or at least we should all know. He just won B1G Frosh of the week lol

Latest posts