Bohannon crow anyone?

Bohannon and politics

20% will never side with you no matter what you say
20% will always side with you no matter what you say
60% are fence-riders, waiting for some constructive arguments

I hope there aren't any fence sitters at this point!
I think the crowd that agrees with 56 is now down to less than 1%

I think the crowd that agrees with 56 is now down to less than 1%

Jordan's crucial threes about halfway through the 2nd half kept Nebraska from making a run with their 3's. This kid can really shoot the ball. I'm glad we have him. Shooters like Jordan Bohannon can just kill an opponent.

Jordan's crucial threes about halfway through the 2nd half kept Nebraska from making a run with their 3's. This kid can really shoot the ball. I'm glad we have him. Shooters like Jordan Bohannon can just kill an opponent.
He and Ellingson both hit some huge 3's

Bohannon did a good job of padding his stats against bad teams. At least him and Moore have that in common

I think you could say that about a lot of players.

I've always liked Bohannon - guy's got balls and seems to make good decisions.

38% from three, 4.5 APG, 9.4 PPG.. 87.5% FT's. I'll take that out of a freshman any day.

I think you could say that about a lot of players.

I've always liked Bohannon - guy's got balls and seems to make good decisions.

38% from three, 4.5 APG, 9.4 PPG.. 87.5% FT's. I'll take that out of a freshman any day.

Oh I agree, just some posters discredited Charlie Moore's good games because they were against some poor teams but praise Bohannon for doing the same. Pretty standard when someone is losing an argument

Oh I agree, just some posters discredited Charlie Moore's good games because they were against some poor teams but praise Bohannon for doing the same. Pretty standard when someone is losing an argument
Nobody has even come close to losing an argument to you. You've been proven wrong over and over and over again.

How so? I was right about CW and I've been right so far about our PG position

You are the only one on this planet who thinks you are right about Bohannon. You're not right. Just because you say you're right doesn't mean you're right. Every single person on here disagrees with you. B10 coaches disagree with you. Analysts disagree with you. You are wrong. I'm not sure I can spell that out any easier for you.

You are the only one on this planet who thinks you are right about Bohannon. You're not right. Just because you say you're right doesn't mean you're right. Every single person on here disagrees with you. B10 coaches disagree with you. Analysts disagree with you. You are wrong. I'm not sure I can spell that out any easier for you.

9th best PER on a bad team. It's not like I'm happy I was right about him

Lol. I, and apparently, everyone else understands basketball 100x better than you. That is pretty clear. You just aren't smart enough to see it.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that watches us on the defensive end of the court. Doesn't matter if you score 10 points if you give up 20 points. 9th most efficient player on a bad team and you think he's good. Haha.

Why do you hate KenPom stats? He thinks that it is worthwhile to track a players stats vs Tier A+B teams. So if you have an issue with it, take it up with him, as I am just quoting his stats.

Oh, speaking of KenPom stats, here are KenPoms Tier A+B stats for both Jordan and Charlie:

Charlie Moore:
88.5 Orate
45% eFG%
47.5% TS%
26.4 ARate
25.6 TOrate

Jordan Bohannon:
104 Orate
47.4% eFG%
50.1% TS%
28.2 ARate
20.2 TOrate

Why do you hate KenPom stats? He thinks that it is worthwhile to track a players stats vs Tier A+B teams. So if you have an issue with it, take it up with him, as I am just quoting his stats.

Oh, speaking of KenPom stats, here are KenPoms Tier A+B stats for both Jordan and Charlie:

Charlie Moore:
88.5 Orate
45% eFG%
47.5% TS%
26.4 ARate
25.6 TOrate

Jordan Bohannon:
104 Orate
47.4% eFG%
50.1% TS%
28.2 ARate
20.2 TOrate

That sounds made up. Moore's eFG% is 49.4%

That sounds made up. Moore's eFG% is 49.4%

Double checked. Moore's eFG% vs Tier A+B teams is exactly 45.0% Right off KenPom's site.

Just shows you have crazy bad Charlie is vs decent/good teams and how much he has padded his stats vs the really crappy teams. Here are his Tier A opponents (Oregon, USC, UCLA, Arizona, Virginia) Tier B teams (Seton Hall, Princeton, San Diego St).

Double checked. Moore's eFG% vs Tier A+B teams is exactly 45.0% Right off KenPom's site.

Just shows you have crazy bad Charlie is vs decent/good teams and how much he has padded his stats vs the really crappy teams. Here are his Tier A opponents (Oregon, USC, UCLA, Arizona, Virginia) Tier B teams (Seton Hall, Princeton, San Diego St).

Is Omaha a Tier A or B team?

Latest posts