Bohannon crow anyone?

Look Williams had a better game tonight and is a better defender and Jordan has struggled the last few games but Christian isn't Mr. consistent either and the only reason this entire thread exists and Jordan got an opportunity to start was because Christian couldn't take advantage of the opportuntity to be the starting PG early in the season.

We need help defensively and Williams can provide that. Bohannon couldn't guard anyone tonight and it's no surprise Williams outplayed him with how bad he's been as of late

Not sure where the hell Jordan Bohannon is going to come up with 1250 more points in his career lol. He can only score from threes or when they foul him at the end of games we are winning. That'd be an awful lot of threes. You figure max of 11 PPG at best in future seasons. Of course he also said he'd have 800 assists which would be really impressive given the only person with 200 in a season is Gesell last year. Woolridge was just shy of 200 each of his three years, so even he wouldn't have got it with 4 years.

CW is actually shooting better from the field than JB after tonight to go along with his excellent defense. Be interesting to see who starts next game after CW started the second half.

CW is actually shooting better from the field than JB after tonight to go along with his excellent defense. Be interesting to see who starts next game after CW started the second half.

Jordan has a 48% eFG% to Williams 38% eFG%. Don't mistake making layups as being a better shooter.

I liked Williams and JoBo on floor together (next year hopefully with Moss), with Jok, Baer and Cook.

Pemsel has low basketball IQ and always turns over his right shoulder to shoot. Easy to defend by decent bigs.

So nice to see an Iowa team win a close game. Go Hawks!

I would love Bohannon and Williams to be able to split time at point. Williams would need to bring it like crazy on the defensive end like he did tonight. That would be such a huge advantage to have such polar opposites you could bring in and out. The oponents would really have to understand the scouting report and have the mindset to attack and defend accordingly depending on who's in.

Not sure where the hell Jordan Bohannon is going to come up with 1250 more points in his career lol. He can only score from threes or when they foul him at the end of games we are winning. That'd be an awful lot of threes. You figure max of 11 PPG at best in future seasons. Of course he also said he'd have 800 assists which would be really impressive given the only person with 200 in a season is Gesell last year. Woolridge was just shy of 200 each of his three years, so even he wouldn't have got it with 4 years.

I'm not sure if he will take a bigger developmental scoring step in the future or not. However if you factor a scoring average of 14 pts per game for 3 seasons at 30 games a season. That is 1260 pts alone. This isn't even counting his pts this year or potential post season pts for the next 3 years. It doesn't seem that 1250 pts is a stretch at all. The 800 assists though. That would require an excellent & possibly elite level of consistency. Not sure I would put money on the 800 assists but I wouldn't hesitate to take the over on 1250 career points.

I would love Bohannon and Williams to be able to split time at point. Williams would need to bring it like crazy on the defensive end like he did tonight. That would be such a huge advantage to have such polar opposites you could bring in and out. The oponents would really have to understand the scouting report and have the mindset to attack and defend accordingly depending on who's in.

Absolutely! If Williams accepts his role as a defender and focuses on disrupting the passing lanes and leading break aways for 8 to 10 points a game. He could be a missing link for this team.

Boy Bohannon has been phenomenal in the 1st half of this Maryland game. 12 pts 3 assists and one of the greatest coaches of all time, Jim Calhoun, said he has been sensational as a freshman...

But ya.... 56 knows basketball lol.

Last edited:
Bohannon sure sucked tonight. Cripes, the kid is a freshman playing out of position and 56 wants him to be a statiscally perfect superman.

And on the 100th page... 5656 disappeared into a deep dark hole.

He will be back, it is always the same pattern with him. He has to get down off his high from the Clone game, he will just look at the box score of the Iowa game, and he will start bashing away come tomorrow or Monday.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

He will be back, it is always the same pattern with him. He has to get down off his high from the Clone game, he will just look at the box score of the Iowa game, and he will start bashing away come tomorrow or Monday.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

That box score is pretty salty. He's got exactly nada on this game. He'll bring up the 2 missed freethrows from ill game.

That box score is pretty salty. He's got exactly nada on this game. He'll bring up the 2 missed freethrows from ill game.
Or he'll be nagging about how he plays out of position and fouls all the time. Really I see nothing! Ok 56 come make a bigger butt out of yourself than you already are. Don't know how that's possible though.