Bohannon crow anyone?

So Bohannon is just one of the worst defenders we've ever had instead. I wasn't that far off

and ... offensively - his #'s says he's one of the better players we've had at the position- so - ya take good ya take the bad and there ya have it.

Ellingson - After last night I'm thinking Bohannon is worse right now
Fleming - Never played
Dickerson - No
Cartwright - No
Cully Payne - No
Bawinkel - No

If you think Jordan is worse than those guys, you didn't watch those guys play, or you don't know BB.

Reactions: DJL
I watch and I know. He's worse

First of all you don't understand BB so you don't know. Heck even your "Fake Drating" agrees with me. Not saying I would personally care if that fake rating said they were better than Jordan (because I know they aren't). Yet since you seem to believe in it and quote it and use it, even that fake ass shit agrees with me.

Following players worse defensive year:

Cartwright fake Drate 109.9
Ogelsby fake Drate 113
Payne fake Drate 110
Bawinkel fake Drate 111
Ellingson fake Drate 110

All of them worse then Jordan, so do you believe in fake Drate or not?

First of all you don't understand BB so you don't know. Heck even your "Fake Drating" agrees with me. Not saying I would personally care if that fake rating said they were better than Jordan (because I know they aren't). Yet since you seem to believe in it and quote it and use it, even that fake ass shit agrees with me.

Ogelsby fake Drate 113
Payne fake Drate 110
Bawinkel fake Drate 111
Ellingson fake Drate 110

He believes it, unless it says someone is worse than Jordan (like McIntosh from NW was his freshman year). Then, he doesn't believe it.

Stats matter! Unless they don't make my case!

Ogelsby fake Drate 113
Payne fake Drate 110
Bawinkel fake Drate 111
Ellingson fake Drate 110

What are their career Defensive ratings?

What are their career Defensive ratings?

Doesn't matter, Jordan has 3 years to play and this will be his worse defensive year.

Either way it is a fake stat, those guys were pretty bad across their careers, no matter what a fake stat says. Either way since you believe in the fake stat, it proves that they were worse than Jordan, doesn't matter if it was for 1 year or 4 years.

Doesn't matter, Jordan has 3 years to play and this will be his worse defensive year.

Either way it is a fake stat, those guys were pretty bad across their careers, no matter what a fake stat says. Either way since you believe in the fake stat, it proves that they were worse than Jordan, doesn't matter if it was for 1 year or 4 years.

Haha of course it doesn't!

Haha of course it doesn't!

When Jordan finishes his career, then we can compare to others whole careers. I mean you have already admitted that Jordan was much better offensively than you thought he would be, he can certainly improve and surprise you on defense as well. Yet to say nobody has been as bad as him defensively isn't true, and isn't close to true even by your fake defensive standard.

When Jordan finishes his career, then we can compare to others whole careers. I mean you have already admitted that Jordan was much better offensively than you thought he would be, he can certainly improve and surprise you on defense as well. Yet to say nobody has been as bad as him defensively isn't true, and isn't close to true even by your fake defensive standard.

I didn't say much better. He's shooting a lot more but is a worse shooter than I was expecting. Way more unimpressive assists than I originally thought. I doubt he improves much defensively

I didn't say much better. He's shooting a lot more but is a worse shooter than I was expecting. Way more unimpressive assists than I originally thought. I doubt he improves much defensively

You said Mike was both a good, and efficient offensive player. Jordan has better career numbers than Mike had. You said you would be THRILLED if Jordan come come close to matching Mikes offensive numbers.

Why aren't you thilled? It can't be about defense, you were talking strictly offense. You lectured us for months how Mike was a good, heck very good offensive player. How come so much love for Mike offensively, and no love for Jordan offensively, when he is better by every single metric out there? Do you not believe in advanced metrics? Do you only pick and choose the ones you like?

You said Mike was both a good, and efficient offensive player. Jordan has better career numbers than Mike had. You said you would be THRILLED if Jordan come come close to matching Mikes offensive numbers.

Why aren't you thilled? It can't be about defense, you were talking strictly offense. You lectured us for months how Mike was a good, heck very good offensive player. How come so much love for Mike offensively, and no love for Jordan offensively, when he is better by every single metric out there? Do you not believe in advanced metrics? Do you only pick and choose the ones you like?

Because he's just loading up an unimpressive assists where Mike created for his teammates and earned them

Because he's just loading up an unimpressive assists where Mike created for his teammates and earned them

You are down to "fake assists" and "fake defensive rating".

You do realize we have painted you into a corner, and you just sound like an idiot at this point. It was kind of fun in the beginning, now you just seem stupid and sad really.

You do realize we have painted you into a corner, and you just sound like an idiot at this point. It was kind of fun in the beginning, now you just seem stupid and sad really.

You are addicted.

Well I've been right so I'm not sure how you have me painted in the corner

Latest posts