Bohannon crow anyone?

Just out of curiousity, if someone's sophomore stats were twice as good as their freshman stats, would you add all the stats together to downplay how good the player was currently playing? Or would you admit he had gotten better?

I would say they got better

Bohannon is just starting to get his feet wet. All the freshmen should be fun to watch once they get comfortable. Its nice to see a point guard that can drive to the basket and not get his shot blocked.

Because they all play D like Fr, including Jok. If this team could play better D, they would be an NCAA team.

Yep told you guys we'd take a step back at the PG position this year and all I listened to all off season was how good CW was going to be defensively and how he'd average 12 ppg. You'd think I'd get credit for being right

Yep told you guys we'd take a step back at the PG position this year and all I listened to all off season was how good CW was going to be defensively and how he'd average 12 ppg. You'd think I'd get credit for being right

Completely irrelevant post. You asked why we weren't good and Dean answered. We've lost some games because we have several poor defensive players and young players who have made mistakes. We are a poor rebounding team too. Also Cook was out for a while. That doesn't mean Bohannon hasn't played well.

Completely irrelevant post. You asked why we weren't good and Dean answered. We've lost some games because we have several poor defensive players and young players who have made mistakes. We are a poor rebounding team too. Also Cook was out for a while. That doesn't mean Bohannon hasn't played well.

You think Bohannon has played well defensively?

No we're not. We might make the NIT, that's not a good team

Because of our terrible start. If we do make the NIT, we will have to play like an NCAA caliber team to do it because they were terrible early. Are you really not smart enough to understand that? I really hope for your case that you're just trolling.

You think Bohannon has played well defensively?

I think way better defensive teams than this one have run into way worse buzz saws than what we ran into against Purdue. Other than that game, our defense isn't anything like it was early in the year.

I think way better defensive teams than this one have run into way worse buzz saws than what we ran into against Purdue. Other than that game, our defense isn't anything like it was early in the year.

Our AdjD isn't improving from the beginning of the season though

Didn't say that Troll. But at least everyone on this board knows you're a troll now. Remember, mother says you need to wash your Senaca Wallace jersey this week.

I think our PG play last year was better than this year. That's not trolling

Most thought going into the season that a Fr PG wasn't going to be as good as a Sr, 4 yr starting PG.

Team has taken a step back because:

Woody & Uthoff >>>>>>> Cook & Pemsl at D by a TON!

Jok is still bad at D

Gesell & Clemmons >>>>>> Jordan and CW at D

Pretending this team is struggles only because of Jordan is a troll. Everyone knows it, they all see you for the troll you are.

Aaron Rodgers has a pretty nice second half 5-6 game win streak in the books...TDs and no INTs... Do the first 10 games matter as much? No...

Most thought going into the season that a Fr PG wasn't going to be as good as a Sr, 4 yr starting PG.

Team has taken a step back because:

Woody & Uthoff >>>>>>> Cook & Pemsl at D by a TON!

Jok is still bad at D

Gesell & Clemmons >>>>>> Jordan and CW at D

Pretending this team is struggles only because of Jordan is a troll. Everyone knows it, they all see you for the troll you are.

I had multiple people say we'd be better off with Mike gone

I think our PG play last year was better than this year. That's not trolling

It's a moving target with you. Within the last week you were basically arguing that Bohannon sucked. Now it's, well MG was still better last year.

I was certain you were a troll basically from the minute I started dealing with you. I'm glad the rest of HN has caught on.