Bohannon crow anyone?

I had multiple people say we'd be better off with Mike gone

So what? You said Moss was a clear miss. The difference is you are a troll, they are not.

Plus don't try to change the subject here. You didn't just say that Mike was better last year, you said Jordan was gonna suck. You are wrong as he clearly hasn't sucked.

So what? You said Moss was a clear miss. The difference is you are a troll, they are not.

Plus don't try to change the subject here. You didn't just say that Mike was better last year, you said Jordan was gonna suck. You are wrong as he clearly hasn't sucked.

He's better offensively than I thought. I've said that multiple times

It's a moving target with you. Within the last week you were basically arguing that Bohannon sucked. Now it's, well MG was still better last year.

I was certain you were a troll basically from the minute I started dealing with you. I'm glad the rest of HN has caught on.

Yep, 56 would still be claiming he was right about Moss if I didn't call him out. His moving target went from Moss is a clear miss to Moss wasn't gonna be All Conference. Typical
CyTwins bullshit, he will just say Defense and 2 pt FG% !!!!!!!!!

Yep, 56 would still be claiming he was right about Moss if I didn't call him out. His moving target went from Moss is a clear miss to Moss wasn't gonna be All Conference. Typical
CyTwins bullshit, he will just say Defense and 2 pt FG% !!!!!!!!!

I always admit when I'm wrong. You were much higher on CW before the year then you should have been but you don't see me attacking you all the time about it

He's better offensively than I thought. I've said that multiple times

So you were wrong about Moss and Bohannon and you wanna bust others balls because they were wrong about CW? Lol man, stop the troll already, everyone knows you aren't a Hawk fan.

So you were wrong about Moss and Bohannon and you wanna bust others balls because they were wrong about CW? Lol man, stop the troll already, everyone knows you aren't a Hawk fan.

I haven't been proven wrong about Bohannon yet but hopefully I will be soon

I always admit when I'm wrong. You were much higher on CW before the year then you should have been but you don't see me attacking you all the time about it

You were much too down on Moss and Bohannon than you should have been. Plus I always said we were going to take a step back at the PG position from last year.

I haven't been proven wrong about Bohannon yet but hopefully I will be soon

Sure you have. You Said Jordan is much better offensively than you thought he would be. So yeah, you were wrong about Jordan as you have admitted repeatedly as you said.

Mike was better at finishing at the rim

Mike could dunk at the rim if nobody was there to contest it, but let's not act like he was Lebron James out there. The fact that I posted a thoughtful argument and you come back with "Mike could finish at the rim better" proves you are a troll.

Btw I really liked Mike. I'm not trying to bash him at all. But to say JoBo can never get to his level is trolling. Stupid trolling at that

I would agree with that assessment with one exception... he was terrible in crunch time. He proved time and time again he couldn't handle the pressure. Missed free throws, turnovers, and last second drives to the basket that were awful. Those are my memories of him in the final two minutes of close games.

That's very fair, but I don't blame Mike at all for that. Throughout his career he played with guys who shrunk in the moment. Utoff is a guy that I think suffered the most. Mike would bring the ball up the court and everyone would just stare at him until MG had no other option than to drive and throw up some contested layup or go to the line.

No we're not. We might make the NIT, that's not a good team

Then stop watching. Nobody here is expecting a NCAA championship. This team has 3 upper
Class men and only 1 plays like it. The rest
Are freshmen or sophomores. They are showing improvement and it's evident that they have raw talent. They might make the NCAA, but more than likely not. If you don't like the way we are playing then piss off. Hop back on the wagon in a year or two. Or pull up to the tv with your cousin-wife and watch some "Hilton Magic" clown.

If you put uthoff on this team right now,as is, i think they would beat last years team.

The only drop off at PG is consistency. Gesell was consistently mediocre.

If you put uthoff on this team right now,as is, i think they would beat last years team.

The only drop off at PG is consistency. Gesell was consistently mediocre.

I agree. Bohannon, Cook, and Moss are at least equal to Woody, Gesell, and Clemmons. Uthoff was an All American and Pemsl is a pretty good freshman. That's the difference.

I agree. Bohannon, Cook, and Moss are at least equal to Woody, Gesell, and Clemmons. Uthoff was an All American and Pemsl is a pretty good freshman. That's the difference.

Woody, Gesell and Clemmons were better all around players. Last year our AdjD was 30th in the country, this year we're 132nd. Cook is already really good and is going to be a stud but I honestly think I would trade Woody for him for this season

Because of our terrible start. If we do make the NIT, we will have to play like an NCAA caliber team to do it because they were terrible early. Are you really not smart enough to understand that? I really hope for your case that you're just trolling.

I think it the teams turnaround from the terrible start which I think is more than fair to say has had a lot to do with both improved defense and stability and better play at the PG spot that's so impressive and probably speaks volumes on Bohannon. You can say he's not great defensively but the teams D has gotten better and that's with him on the floor more. Furthermore we lose our 2nd best scorer and the teams play still was much improved.

5656 can throw any stat he wants but what stats don't show is timing. Jordan has already had a couple games in which he was the difference or sealed the game/helped win the game with big shots in key game deciding type moments.

Big issue in sports competition is "when" and not how many.

Gamers make big plays, under control, when it matters. JB seems to have this trait and that is great, whether it is as a starter or back up, long term

MG struggled with this. Game on the line. Shot clock winding down. Pressure free throws. Panic throws, shots, passes often resulted, dribbling wildly usually with his right hand only... too often these panic miscues occurred, especially for a player who played almost every game for four years.

JB proved something to me in his short career...overtime, composure, big shots, MADE pressure free throws when everyone seemed to clank them, even Jok.

MG and JB have limitations but I like the heart of a lion that JB seems to have...his teammates will respond to this mature leadership. Calmness, fiery, under pressure. In a word, leadership...

I think it the teams turnaround from the terrible start which I think is more than fair to say has had a lot to do with both improved defense and stability and better play at the PG spot that's so impressive and probably speaks volumes on Bohannon. You can say he's not great defensively but the teams D has gotten better and that's with him on the floor more. Furthermore we lose our 2nd best scorer and the teams play still was much improved.

5656 can throw any stat he wants but what stats don't show is timing. Jordan has already had a couple games in which he was the difference or sealed the game/helped win the game with big shots in key game deciding type moments.

Our team defense really hasn't gotten any better. We're 132nd in AdjD right now and that's pretty much where we've been. We've been much more efficient offensively in our wins and are playing better spurts of defense but then we go to a zone and get lit up. We really need to just give up on the zone and practice man to man more

Latest posts