Bohannon crow anyone?

So Jordan has now surpassed about every single career stat of Mike. Here are Mike's career numbers:

8 PPG
4.2 APG
44.3% eFG
48.3% TS
31% 3PT
104.6 Orate

Here are Jordans numbers to date as a FR:

9.5 PPG
4.7 APG
49.5% eFG
52.4% TS
37.8% 3PT
106.1 Orate

Now 56 was on record saying that he would be THRILLED if Jordan could COME CLOSE to matching Mikes offensive numbers. He didn't say defense, he specifically said offensively.

So 56, why are you not Thrilled? This is amazing that right out of the gate that a #300 ranked player can come in and produce like a 4 year starter did.

I had no idea Jordan would be this bad defensively and would rack up so many fake assists. That and we're not good so that's why I'm not thrilled

I can't think of a worse perimeter defender we've had here off the top of my head
43056752.jpg

According to College Basketball Reference, Bryant McIntosh (Northwestern) was worse defensively as a freshman (111.7 DRtg vs 109.3 DRtg). He did improve each of the next two seasons.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/bryant-mcintosh-1.html

http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/jordan-bohannon-1.html

LOL man, those are fake stats. Those also say that Woodbury was a better defender as a Fr. than he was a Sr. They also try to say that Gabe was a better defender over 4 years than Woody was, which is laughable really. Guy could block shot, but was horribly out of position most of the time.

McIntosh has good size for a PG. Jordan may improve, he certainly can't get worse unless he gets injured

So, why do you think McIntosh had a worse defensive rating as a freshman? I mean, he has better size. He must have been really bad. See, I came up with someone who is worse than Jordan in one search. You said you couldn't come up with one at all. Weird, huh?

So, why do you think McIntosh had a worse defensive rating as a freshman? I mean, he has better size. He must have been really bad. See, I came up with someone who is worse than Jordan in one search. You said you couldn't come up with one at all. Weird, huh?

It is a fake stat, no need to even engage him on this stuff. Heck even the guy who created the stat said it was seriously flawed.

He must have been really bad. I couldn't come up with McIntosh but I was thinking of players I knew off the top of my head and was mostly just thinking of former Hawkeyes.. I didn't dig into it

He must have been really bad. I couldn't come up with McIntosh but I was thinking of players I knew off the top of my head and was mostly just thinking of former Hawkeyes.. I didn't dig into it

You can't dig too far.....fake defensive stats only go back a little ways.

It is a fake stat, no need to even engage him on this stuff. Heck even the guy who created the stat said it was seriously flawed.

Yeah, I know. I just think it is fun to use stats (especially ones he likes to cite) to point out something so easy that he could not come up with off the top of his head. If I really wanted to, I would search the last few years and find numerous players who were rated worse than Jordan defensively, but I don't need to. We all know it is true.

As is normal with 56, stats matter until you point out stats (as you have done many times) that he can't refute. Then, stats do not matter. :)

Name a perimeter defender we've had here that has been worse than Jordan has been so far

Josh Ogelsby as a freshman (2011-2012) was playing 18 minutes a game and had a worse DRtg (113.8 vs 109.3) than Jordan. He did have good size though. :)

Name a perimeter defender we've had here that has been worse than Jordan has been so far

How do I know you aren't an Iowa fan? Because you say crap like this. It is like you have never watch Iowa BB at all.

He hasn't finished 1 year yet and he has 3 years to improve, but as a Fr here goes, this is just from the Fran and Lick days.

Ellingson
Fleming
Dickerson
Cartwright
Cully Payne
Bawinkel
Edit: Add Ogelsby

Those guys were at least as bad, trying to split hairs and decide who was the worst is silly.

Reactions: trj

Latest posts