Bohannon crow anyone?

And we would look like Lickliter offense. I guess I'll take the excellent offense in exchange for subpar defense

I don't know about that, you'd think someone could fill in with the unimpressive assists and they'd be a better shooter than Jordan. The only problem is our worst rotational player just happens to be his backup

I don't know about that, you'd think someone could fill in with the unimpressive assists and they'd be a better shooter than Jordan. The only problem is our worst rotational player just happens to be his backup
Here you go again playing video games. Create your player with 99 on everything and he will be the bestest evarr

Ellingson - After last night I'm thinking Bohannon is worse right now
Fleming - Never played
Dickerson - No
Cartwright - No
Cully Payne - No
Bawinkel - No

Ellingson - After last night I'm thinking Bohannon is worse right now
Fleming - Never played
Dickerson - No
Cartwright - No
Cully Payne - No
Bawinkel - No

Ogelsby as a freshman? Yes. Numbers back me up. Also, JO was 5 inches taller than Jordan, so he had that as an advantage and still rated worse. Yikes!

Ogelsby as a freshman? Yes. Numbers back me up. Also, JO was 5 inches taller than Jordan, so he had that as an advantage and still rated worse. Yikes!

Kind of a weird comparison seems Ogelsby only ended up playing 18 mpg as a freshman and he improved his defensive rating by 13 points after his freshman year.

Kind of a weird comparison seems Ogelsby only ended up playing 18 mpg as a freshman and he improved his defensive rating by 13 points after his freshman year.

You asked if we had ever seen a perimeter defender worse than Jordan around here. I gave you an example of a rotation player that was worse even though he had more size and athletic ability. You didn't mention anything about whether the player improved (which you give JBo no chance to do). Even though, Jordan has shown improvement (albeit offensively) just in this year alone.

So, you were wrong. Again! It's not a weird comparison at all.

You asked if we had ever seen a perimeter defender worse than Jordan around here. I gave you an example of a rotation player that was worse even though he had more size and athletic ability. You didn't mention anything about whether the player improved (which you give JBo no chance to do). Even though, Jordan has shown improvement (albeit offensively) just in this year alone.

So, you were wrong. Again! It's not a weird comparison at all.

I don't know, I don't remember Ogelsby ever being as bad as Jordan has been. He might have been, it just wasn't as glaring in my opinion

I don't know, I don't remember Ogelsby ever being as bad as Jordan has been. He might have been, it just wasn't as glaring in my opinion

You don't have to remember. It's all about the statistics. Well, until it isn't. Right?

You always point to stats (especially advanced stats). You mock those who seemingly don't understand how to apply advanced stats.

Then, I show you stats that show you Ogelsby was rated worse than JBo as a freshman. Cut and dry. And you respond, I don't know, I just don't remember. He might have been worse.

No, he was worse. Rated worse (not really close). And you have mocked some that argue just to argue. That's exactly what you do when proven wrong.

Oh, by the way, Cully Payne rated worse than Jordan as a freshman as well (110.0 vs 109.3). And, he didn't improve much as a sophomore (108.9). Yes, he was hurt as a sophomore. His overall rating at Iowa is 109.9 (worse than JBo). So, I am not sure your emphatic NO is 100% accurate.

You always point to stats (especially advanced stats). You mock those who seemingly don't understand how to apply advanced stats.

Then, I show you stats that show you Ogelsby was rated worse than JBo as a freshman. Cut and dry. And you respond, I don't know, I just don't remember. He might have been worse.

No, he was worse. Rated worse (not really close). And you have mocked some that argue just to argue. That's exactly what you do when proven wrong.

Oh, by the way, Cully Payne rated worse than Jordan as a freshman as well (110.0 vs 109.3). And, he didn't improve much as a sophomore (108.9). Yes, he was hurt as a sophomore. His overall rating at Iowa is 109.9 (worse than JBo). So, I am not sure your emphatic NO is 100% accurate.

So Bohannon is just one of the worst defenders we've ever had instead. I wasn't that far off

Latest posts