Bohannon crow anyone?

I think Bohannon is as deserving as any Fr guard to be on the All Fr team. The kids from PUR , PSU and MSU are the other Fr guards in contention. I probably wouldn't have him on my top 2 list but the difference between their stats at this point is minimum.

Except they are all better defenders

You should dust off your resume. Head coach/recruiter/ analyst probably pays good.

CycloneFanatic is the only place that would hire this dipshit. He could post his predictions right up there with Chrissy and the Stanz Stansbury. Heck if he really fits in he may even be able to get arrested for possession of a controlled substance with the Stansbury. That's about as far as 56's career would go in this industry. His ceiling is CyFan. The sports analysts version of The Onion. It's a joke of a website that no one takes seriously except Cyclone fans.

56 knows all about that though as he is CyTwins and he spends a weird weird weird amount of his life hating on the Hawkeyes. I can't imagine anything more pathetic than him.

Last edited:
Alford didn't play PG but don't let that stop you. BJ was that guy. Played under control at a great pace. Very good ball handler. Again, don't let the details derail you.

My bad, Kieth Smart was the pg. Alford however did lead them in assists. Yeah, funny how details can derail you.

BJ wasn't taking guys off the dribble, his game wasn't about penetration or getting into lane. Creating for others wasn't something he was exceptional at. But hey, according to you that is the only way it can be done. Details,details,details

This is made up, you haven't shown anything he was on anyone's top 5 freshman list

awww, you can do better than this. At least you better start. Because once you become non amusing, you're going bye bye. Your pretty transparent when you do that, and by "that" I mean when you know you have no angle that doesn't make you look stupid(again), you just say some blatant bs and keep repeating it.

Reactions: DJL
What did I say that wasn't true right there?

So he is our worst offensive player and our worst defender. Makes you wonder how he can even get on the court. It also makes you wonder what all the other analysts and coaches in the Big Ten see in him that you don't.

I would hang onto your job at McDonalds if I were you and leave the basketball analysis to others who actually know something about the game.

Reactions: DJL
So he is our worst offensive player and our worst defender. Makes you wonder how he can even get on the court. It also makes you wonder what all the other analysts and coaches in the Big Ten see in him that you don't.

I would hang onto your job at McDonalds if I were you and leave the basketball analysis to others who actually know something about the game.

I never said he's our worst offensive player

What did I say that wasn't true right there?
I didn't know you were the truth. You might have an opinion, but your opinion or mine isn't the truth. To say you aren't critical of the Iowa point guards is a pretty ridiculous statement. They are only nineteen or maybe twenty years old. Which McDonalds do you work for?

I didn't know you were the truth. You might have an opinion, but your opinion or mine isn't the truth. To say you aren't critical of the Iowa point guards is a pretty ridiculous statement. They are only nineteen or maybe twenty years old. Which McDonalds do you work for?

Criticizing a poor defender for being bad at defense isn't being over critical

Criticizing a poor defender for being bad at defense isn't being over critical
Since you watch the games, I'm sure you have seen that Jordan has improved a lot defensively throughout the year. He's had some rough moments, no doubt. But he's a Freshman who is improving in all phases. That would suggest he has upside.