Bohannon crow anyone?

You said he was all freshman team and he wasn't. Here is the 5 guys listed on that team

Midseason All-Freshman Team First Team G Tony Carr, Penn State 12.2 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 4.0 apg F Miles Bridges, Michigan State 16.3 ppg, 8.3 rpg F Amir Coffey, Minnesota 12.2 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 3.1 apg F Justin Jackson, Maryland 11.3 ppg, 6.2 rpg C Nick Ward, Michigan State 13.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 2.0 bpg

Notice how there's only 1 guard on that list? He's in the conversation - and all of the guys I listed bring him up every time they discuss the leagues top freshman players. I know because I watch the channel pretty much every night during the season.

Notice how there's only 1 guard on that list? He's in the conversation - and all of the guys I listed bring him up every time they discuss the leagues top freshman players. I know because I watch the channel pretty much every night during the season.

He's not going to be on the all freshman team so don't just make stuff up

Carr is having a better season but I haven't been that impressed with him this year. I think he'll improve a lot though

How? His Fg% is like 36%, his eFg% is like 41%, and his Orate is 98. That is horrible according to you, not even close to Jordan's numbers. Not to mention his fake assists are much lower than Jordan's fake assists.

Reactions: DJL
How? His Fg% is like 36%, his eFg% is like 41%, and his Orate is 98. That is horrible according to you, not even close to Jordan's numbers. Not to mention his fake assists are much lower than Jordan's fake assists.

Because he's a really good defender. Not surprised you don't realize basketball isn't only about offense. We're currently #137th in AdjD but all you want to talk about is offense. That make sense!

I didn't say he was going to be All B1G frosh - I said his name comes up and is on lists that I've seen and they've discussed his name in studio. I showed you all of those things and you just try and discredit it and tell me I "made it up"

Because he's a really good defender. Not surprised you don't realize basketball isn't only about offense. We're currently #137th in AdjD but all you want to talk about is offense. That make sense!

I haven't but seen Carr play so I can't talk about his D. My guess is you haven't seen him play Either. Plus i specifically asked about offensively.

BTW what's did you think of Jordan's D on Webster and Taylor. I thought Jordan did a great job on them.

I showed you 2 where his name is mentioned in contention and there are countless amounts of praise being heaped on the kid by BTN guys but I am making it all up. Sure. You are the worst. Worst what? Everything

I haven't but seen Carr play so I can't talk about his D. My guess is you haven't seen him play Either. Plus i specifically asked about offensively.

BTW what's did you think of Jordan's D on Webster and Taylor. I thought Jordan did a great job on them.

Nebraska is so bad on offense, even worse now with their injuries

Yet you avoid the question. I suppose you need to stall to see if you can google it or maybe ask a friend who is actually a Hawk fan.

I don't answer a lot of Dean's questions just to piss him off since he ignores all mine. I actually find it funny he thinks I didn't watch the game.

I don't answer a lot of Dean's questions just to piss him off since he ignores all mine. I actually find it funny he thinks I didn't watch the game.
You can see why he could draw that conclusion right? I mean when 99% of the people that post on the board and multiple people who do this kind of thing for a living for BTN directly contradict t every opinion you have and prove you wrong one might think you don't actually watch the games. Even if you are trolling you just come off as completely clueless.

So, what did you think of the play involving McVeigh that was fairly funny? Should that affect his defensive rating?

You can see why he could draw that conclusion right? I mean when 99% of the people that post on the board and multiple people who do this kind of thing for a living for BTN directly contradict t every opinion you have and prove you wrong one might think you don't actually watch the games. Even if you are trolling you just come off as completely clueless.

What am I clueless about? If you want to know the answer Bohannon was mostly on Taylor and Watson when he was in and then there was some zone as well if I remember correctly

Latest posts