Bohannon crow anyone?

That's probably why he's on like Dienharts, Settles, Crispins, Morris's All B1G frosh list - because they don't get the game like you.
We should keep a running list of people that 56 knows more about basketball than.

Add Fran and John Beilein to the list

We should keep a running list of people that 56 knows more about basketball than.

Add Fran and John Beilein to the list

Fran said Ogelsby was the best shooter he's ever coached. I think he's an idiot for saying that. That doesn't mean I know more than him about basketball

Someone is crazy if they have him on their first team All freshman squad in my opinion. He's definitely not one of the best five freshman in the conference and it's not even close.
Dienhart has him 2nd team. So top ten for sure. My guess is he gets paid infinitely more than you to learn the game

What am I clueless about? If you want to know the answer Bohannon was mostly on Taylor and Watson when he was in and then there was some zone as well if I remember correctly

What about McVeigh? Did you see what I mentioned? If you watched, you would know.

A 6'4 PG that was a big recruit who played along side a McDonald's All American PG. Haha that might be the worst comparison I've ever seen

So now it's a height thing? You're a clonefan, Jake Sullivan was 6'0 tall he's one of your favs. Does that comparison do it for you?

Reactions: DJL
Dienhart has us as a 10 seed. Kind of proves my point

and Lunardi has ISU as a 7 - with 7 games to go and with conference tourneys, there's still a TON of basketball left to be played. Bubble teams will play their way in or out, teams not on the bubble will play their way in and out. In 2015 in the first week of Feb - Iowa was 15-10 and just scratching the bubble talk and they won 7 in row and got in as a 7 seed.

and Lunardi has ISU as a 7 - with 7 games to go and with conference tourneys, there's still a TON of basketball left to be played. Bubble teams will play their way in or out, teams not on the bubble will play their way in and out. In 2015 in the first week of Feb - Iowa was 15-10 and just scratching the bubble talk and they won 7 in row and got in as a 7 seed.

You're defending someone putting us as a 10 seed right now? Hahaha

Congrats. You managed to find an exception. And it only took you 24 hrs? The hard work of a sharp mind never ceases to amaze.

24 hours? Naah dude, it took about 5 minutes to remember what I saw last year. BJ Armstrong wasn't that guy. Everyone's favorite coach Steve Alford won a championship without being that guy. I can keep going if you want that's how a keen mind works.

24 hours? Naah dude, it took about 5 minutes to remember what I saw last year. BJ Armstrong wasn't that guy. Everyone's favorite coach Steve Alford won a championship without being that guy. I can keep going if you want that's how a keen mind works.
Alford didn't play PG but don't let that stop you. BJ was that guy. Played under control at a great pace. Very good ball handler. Again, don't let the details derail you.

Anyone that has us as a 10 seed right now is a moron

I don't completely disagree with you on that - it's pretty far out of the straight ahead thinking but...

Lunardi has Indiana in right now and they have a RPI of 73 and are 15-9 with 2 games left vs PURDUE - home vs NW and Michigan - @iowa @minne and @OSU. - Is Northwestern a lock at this point with their remaining schedule? The bubble is softer than ever and there are gonna be some teams that take steps back in the B1G down the stetch.

I think Bohannon is as deserving as any Fr guard to be on the All Fr team. The kids from PUR , PSU and MSU are the other Fr guards in contention. I probably wouldn't have him on my top 2 list but the difference between their stats at this point is minimum.