Bohannon crow anyone?

Someone is crazy if they have him on their first team All freshman squad in my opinion. He's definitely not one of the best five freshman in the conference and it's not even close.

Right. Crazy types that played the game and cover the conference for a living.

Reactions: DJL
and watch any BTN studio show - his name is brought up by every single one of them when they talk about Freshman in the B1G.

He's currently 8th. People see him make 3's and think he's really good for some reason but those are the ones that don't understand basketball

Are you talking about yourself here? You also lectured this board for MONTHS that Mike and his 44% eFG was a good scorer. You told us how good he was offensively and that's he was a major contributor. The lectures went on and on and on, while we tried to explain to you that while we all liked Mike, he wasn't an efficient scorer.

So excuse us that DO UNDERSTANDS BB, laugh at your dumb ass. Now you have done a 180 and now are saying a 50% eFG shooter SHOULDNT SHOOT the ball. The other crap you spew on here is just as laughable as well.
The problem with trolling is you put forth things that you don't even believe For the sake of the Troll......and it always just makes you look like an ass, that doesn't understand BB.

A few Hawks mentioned, I like it!
From the article:

Jordan Bohannon, G, Iowa. He has assumed command of the team from the point guard slot with Mike Gesell gone. Iowa’s Mr. Basketball, Bohannon is a natural-born leader and an ultra-competitor who has a deadly stroke from 3-point land. And his basketball IQ is high. The 6-0 Bohannon averages 8.8 points and leads the club with 82 assists. - See more at: http://btn.com/2017/01/10/fresh-faces-no-shortage-of-top-freshmen-in-big-ten/#sthash.gEYKvVwA.dpuf

Sounds like they think he sucks and has no upside

Bohannon isn't first team and that guy has us in the tournament as a 10 seed?!? That is your knowledgeable source HAHAHA

regardless if I agree with that, the guy gets paid millions and is a full time employee by the B1G network - you asked for examples, I am giving em to you. Also, if you watch the channel and the league and other games, his name is brought up A LOT.

regardless if I agree with that, the guy gets paid millions and is a full time employee by the B1G network - you asked for examples, I am giving em to you. Also, if you watch the channel and the league and other games, his name is brought up A LOT.

There is 5 people on the All Freshman team at the end of the season, he didn't list Bohannon at his top 5 and has us as a 10 seed. So not only were you wrong that guy is a complete idiot just like many other analysts out there

Fact is - people who do know basketball and get paid to give their opinions on it - disagree with you. You are entitled to your opinion but trying to rub peoples nose in it for being under educated about the game is ridiculous.

I just gave you a list, he was on it... it's mid-season, there is in fact NO LIST yet.

You said he was all freshman team and he wasn't. Here is the 5 guys listed on that team

Midseason All-Freshman Team First Team G Tony Carr, Penn State 12.2 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 4.0 apg F Miles Bridges, Michigan State 16.3 ppg, 8.3 rpg F Amir Coffey, Minnesota 12.2 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 3.1 apg F Justin Jackson, Maryland 11.3 ppg, 6.2 rpg C Nick Ward, Michigan State 13.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 2.0 bpg

You said he was all freshman team and he wasn't. Here is the 5 guys listed on that team

Midseason All-Freshman Team First Team G Tony Carr, Penn State 12.2 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 4.0 apg F Miles Bridges, Michigan State 16.3 ppg, 8.3 rpg F Amir Coffey, Minnesota 12.2 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 3.1 apg F Justin Jackson, Maryland 11.3 ppg, 6.2 rpg C Nick Ward, Michigan State 13.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 2.0 bpg

Who is having a better offensive year, Carr or JOrdan?

Latest posts