Bohannon crow anyone?

So everyone can get better except JBo. Makes perfect sense

I think he has the least amount of upside out of the class due to his size and lack of athleticism. I would rank it in this order

1. Cook
2. Moss
3. Kriener
4. Dailey
5. Pemsl
6. Bohannon

Hold on here, you are confusing here. Payton Pritchard is awesome, he da bomb, he is da man and all dat. Jordan sucks.....

Payton Pritchard
8.0 PPG
3.7 APG
37% 3 pt%
50% eFG%
53% TS%
13.6 PER

Jordan Bohannon
9.4 PPG
4.5 APG
38% 3pt%
49.3% eFG%
52.3% TS%
12.4 PER

LOL man, there isn't hardly a blimp in the map statistical difference between the two. Yet you have a freaking raging hard on for one of them, and you hate the other.

Shit man, I can't even make up the stupid that comes from you, it is gold dude, gold.

Boom! Have to imagine Jordan's PER would be better playing with the Ducks too... Of course, he just continues to argue.

Reactions: DJL
I don't give a rats ass what his PER is. You are wrong about him.
I think he has the least amount of upside out of the class due to his size and lack of athleticism. I would rank it in this order

1. Cook
2. Moss
3. Kriener
4. Dailey
5. Pemsl
6. Bohannon
Anyone that continuously expresses negative opinions about someone usually are pretty jealous of them. Williams and Bohannon are both legitimate division one basketball players. Its possible they might not be the greatest point guards the world has seen, but they both have the potential to be different makers. I thought Bohannon took the possibility of Nebraska winning when he got that big guy from Nebraska to run into him at the end of the game. I feel pretty confident when Bohannon is at the free throw line.

Anyone that continuously expresses negative opinions about someone usually are pretty jealous of them. Williams and Bohannon are both legitimate division one basketball players. Its possible they might not be the greatest point guards the world has seen, but they both have the potential to be different makers. I thought Bohannon took the possibility of Nebraska winning when he got that big guy from Nebraska to run into him at the end of the game. I feel pretty confident when Bohannon is at the free throw line.

Williams has been pretty terrible this year

Williams has been pretty terrible this year
I think Williams is getting better every game. Some guys take longer than others to get comfortable playing in front of big crowds. If a guy has the ability and effort the rest of it is basically psychological. Maybe Williams will have a breakout game against Minnesota. Williams has a lot of great attributes he brings to the team.

I think Williams is getting better every game. Some guys take longer than others to get comfortable playing in front of big crowds. If a guy has the ability and effort the rest of it is basically psychological. Maybe Williams will have a breakout game against Minnesota. Williams has a lot of great attributes he brings to the team.

Such as?

I named multiple players that have upside that were not African American. You should feel bad about making it about race
I did it, not him. And I feel zero bad. The least you could do is refer to JBo as gritty, or a gym rat, or high energy.

Reactions: DJL
Me too. And I would probably take all of those over Bohannon today, but in 3 years maybe not.
I don't see Bohannon sliding into one of those spots. He isn't breaking defenders down on the dribble like those guys could. I don't see him making that kind of progress in 4 years.

I don't see Bohannon sliding into one of those spots. He isn't breaking defenders down on the dribble like those guys could. I don't see him making that kind of progress in 4 years.

Armstrong and Woolridge weren't exactly breaking peoples' ankles. Neither guys were great athletes. BJ wasn't quick and AW certainly wasn't.

Why bother slashing to the rim when a 25' shot is worth 1.5x more? He passes plenty off his dribble penetration both to the post and kick outs. He's on pace for 72 3s and top 5 in the B1G in assists. I'm not sure exactly how you think Iowa is going to improve upon that much.

Latest posts