Bohannon crow anyone?

Okay, serious questions. Do you watch many games, or do you just pick out stats that help your argument and spew them out on message boards?
I am being 100% honest when I say that Jordan Bohannon as been a critical part of the success Iowa's had this year. Without him, the season would be much worse. Are we a great team? No. But we are getting better, and he is a huge reason why. If you can't see that, it's because you are not watching.

Yes I watch the games. We haven't had much success this year and I don't know if we're getting better or just played 3 bad teams in a row. I think Wednesday could get ugly

I am just eliminating the possibilities. I am left with only two. One is his skin color, and two is you are trolling rather poorly. Thank you for confirming that one of those two is out. Left with just one, so give it up already cause nobody is buying what you are selling.

I just said I like Payton Pritchard's upside who is white and then you lie and say Bohannon has been better and I'm trolling? Haha can't make this stuff up!

I just said I like Payton Pritchard's upside who is white and then you lie and say Bohannon has been better and I'm trolling? Haha can't make this stuff up!

what did he lie about? You ARE making this stuff up

Last edited:
Payton Pritchard, short white guy, tons of upside. Kyle Guy we recruited, short white guy with a man bun, tons of upside. Wieskamp is going to have a TON of upside when he gets here. It's not my fault you don't get it

10th best eFG% on the team and a liability on defense. How is that producing?

Hold on here, you are confusing here. Payton Pritchard is awesome, he da bomb, he is da man and all dat. Jordan sucks.....

Payton Pritchard
8.0 PPG
3.7 APG
37% 3 pt%
50% eFG%
53% TS%
13.6 PER

Jordan Bohannon
9.4 PPG
4.5 APG
38% 3pt%
49.3% eFG%
52.3% TS%
12.4 PER

LOL man, there isn't hardly a blimp in the map statistical difference between the two. Yet you have a freaking raging hard on for one of them, and you hate the other.

Shit man, I can't even make up the stupid that comes from you, it is gold dude, gold.

Remember when you called Wagner a miss? You lied about that too

He also called Ellingson terrible. He said Moss couldn't beat out Ellingson and took a RS so that proved that Moss sucked balls, and in saying that he also said Ellingson sucked balls.

There is literally 3 players that 56 hasn't ripped on. Pete, Cook and Pemsl.

56 also said we are the least talented team in the B1G, well maybe just above Rutgers.

Hold on here, you are confusing here. Payton Pritchard is awesome, he da bomb, he is da man and all dat. Jordan sucks.....

Payton Pritchard
8.0 PPG
3.7 APG
37% 3 pt%
50% eFG%
53% TS%
13.6 PER

Jordan Bohannon
9.4 PPG
4.5 APG
38% 3pt%
49.3% eFG%
52.3% TS%
12.4 PER

LOL man, there isn't hardly a blimp in the map statistical difference between the two. Yet you have a freaking raging hard on for one of them, and you hate the other.

Shit man, I can't even make up the stupid that comes from you, it is gold dude, gold.
He's resorted to his pretend upside category which he can't define

Payton Pritchard
8.0 PPG
3.7 APG
37% 3 pt%
50% eFG%
53% TS%
13.6 PER

Jordan Bohannon
9.4 PPG
4.5 APG
38% 3pt%
49.3% eFG%
52.3% TS%
12.4 PER

Pritchard has a 113.2 offensive rating and is a really really good defender. He's pretty dang athletic actually

I didn't say it as an opinion, it is a fact Pritchard is playign much. Better offensive rating, better eFG%, better defensive rating, better PER, tougher schedule. It's a fact he's been better
I admit to not watching many Oregon Duck games (and I doubt you have either) but I look at the stats and Pritchard has pretty similar stats to Jordan. I know you have your "advanced statistics" that you think are so great but they really are a jokoe. Jordan is averaging more points and assists, and has a better 3 point shooting %.. Pritchard has a better overall FG% and is averaging less than 1 rebound and less than 1 steal per game. So not sure how you can say he's playing MUCH better. I know you are trolling but try not to be such a dumbass.

I admit to not watching many Oregon Duck games (and I doubt you have either) but I look at the stats and Pritchard has pretty similar stats to Jordan. I know you have your "advanced statistics" that you think are so great but they really are a jokoe. Jordan is averaging more points and assists, and has a better 3 point shooting %.. Pritchard has a better overall FG% and is averaging less than 1 rebound and less than 1 steal per game. So not sure how you can say he's playing MUCH better. I know you are trolling but try not to be such a dumbass.

You think advanced statistics are a joke?

You think advanced statistics are a joke?

You dismiss them all the time when I quote them and show how advanced stats show that Jordan is better than Charlie Moore offensively.

You just pick and choose when you want to use them, and what counts, so the rest of us can as well.

Reactions: DJL
You dismiss them all the time when I quote them and show how advanced stats show that Jordan is better than Charlie Moore offensively.

You just pick and choose when you want to use them, and what counts, so the rest of us can as well.

No I don't.

Latest posts