Bohannon crow anyone?

No I don't.

Sure you do. You say Jordan sucks because he is 10th on the team in eFG% even though he is statistcally tied pretty much with both Pritchard and Moore at 49-50% eFG%.

How does one suck, is a volume scorer and a chucker and the other two are da bomb?

Pritchards Orate is impressive, but Jordan is have as good of a season statistically as he is, and if you are gonna say only the Orate matters, then Jordan is better than Moore, and you would have to agree with that then.

So yeah, you ignore, pick and choose, massage and look at only the stats that are convenient to you at the time.

I think how you pick and chose to use the statistics to fit your narrative and completely ignore them or other statistics in other cases is the joke.

I don't ignore advanced statistics. You just called them a joke though which is odd.

Sure you do. You say Jordan sucks because he is 10th on the team in eFG% even though he is statistcally tied pretty much with both Pritchard and Moore at 49-50% eFG%.

How does one suck, is a volume scorer and a chucker and the other two are da bomb?

Pritchards Orate is impressive, but Jordan is have as good of a season statistically as he is, and if you are gonna say only the Orate matters, then Jordan is better than Moore, and you would have to agree with that then.

So yeah, you ignore, pick and choose, massage and look at only the stats that are convenient to you at the time.

Bohannon has better offensively than Moore so far this year but Moore is better overall

How do I use them as a joke?
Like you have already been told, you pick and choose some of them that fit your narrative but ignore them when someone else is proving a point. You also ignore other more "traditional" stats that also prove you wrong. The point of the entire thread is that anyone who watches the games and understands basketball can see Jordan has a lot going for him and has been doing well as of late. He has upside and is going to be a great Hawkeye. I'm sorry that bothers you so much.

Like you have already been told, you pick and choose some of them that fit your narrative but ignore them when someone else is proving a point. You also ignore other more "traditional" stats that also prove you wrong. The point of the entire thread is that anyone who watches the games and understands basketball can see Jordan has a lot going for him and has been doing well as of late. He has upside and is going to be a great Hawkeye. I'm sorry that bothers you so much.

No I don't.

So you don't think potential to lead a Big10 program in 2 major statistical career categories is upside? What is? Jumping ability?

Upside is the ability to improve. Bohannon has a pretty low ceiling in my opinion, much lower than Pemsl, Moss, Daily, Cook and Kriener in my opinion.

Latest posts