Bohannon crow anyone?

You're game = weak.

He doesn't even take the time to pretend post positive things about Iowa.....he strictly trolls Jordan Bohannon at this point. He had that whole not gonna make the NIT troll going, but he seems to have abandoned that.....well at least until we lose a few games.

He doesn't even take the time to pretend post positive things about Iowa.....he strictly trolls Jordan Bohannon at this point. He had that whole not gonna make the NIT troll going, but he seems to have abandoned that.....well at least until we lose a few games.

I don't think we'll go to the NIT, will probably go 2-6 down the stretch and end the season 16-16

I don't think we'll go to the NIT, will probably go 2-6 down the stretch and end the season 16-16

That is a nice Troll and all, but are you willing to bet on that? Some others disagree with you as well: http://btn.com/2017/02/06/power-rankings-wisconsin-returns-to-top-of-jon-crispins-poll/

7. Iowa (14-10, 6-5). Losing your leading scorer for a game or two is never really a good thing–unless you have a team of young, hungry and talented individuals who need to take on a greater responsibility to take the next step in their development. The Hawkeyes are one of the most dynamic teams in the conference, and their youth took a big step forward and gained a lot of confidence winning two games without Peter Jok, the Big Ten’s leading scorer. This may be my sleeper team to make some noise to close out conference play and spoil some fun for opponents in DC. Last week: 8

That is a nice Troll and all, but are you willing to bet on that? Some others disagree with you as well: http://btn.com/2017/02/06/power-rankings-wisconsin-returns-to-top-of-jon-crispins-poll/

7. Iowa (14-10, 6-5). Losing your leading scorer for a game or two is never really a good thing–unless you have a team of young, hungry and talented individuals who need to take on a greater responsibility to take the next step in their development. The Hawkeyes are one of the most dynamic teams in the conference, and their youth took a big step forward and gained a lot of confidence winning two games without Peter Jok, the Big Ten’s leading scorer. This may be my sleeper team to make some noise to close out conference play and spoil some fun for opponents in DC. Last week: 8

A lot of people disagree with me. I don't see us winning on the road or at the BTT. We're a bad road team and we've always done poorly in the BTT. That leaves us going 2-1 at home

A lot of people disagree with me. I don't see us winning on the road or at the BTT. We're a bad road team and we've always done poorly in the BTT. That leaves us going 2-1 at home

We could go 2-5, but I think we go 3-4 so I'm not going to split too many hairs here. So 17-14 and 9-9 in B1G, and that would put our RPI in the high 70's low 80's and a lock for the NIT.

Even if we lose to Indiana at home and go 2-5 lets say that is an RPI around 90, now this would get dicey, but everyone has such holes right now, that we could squeak in even then. Heck in 2015 Vanderbilt and Arizona St. got in with #101 and #102 RPI's. Of course it would be harder if we then get bounced right away in the B1G tournament.

I notice you didn't say you were willing to bet on us missing the NIT

We could go 2-5, but I think we go 3-4 so I'm not going to split too many hairs here. So 17-14 and 9-9 in B1G, and that would put our RPI in the high 70's low 80's and a lock for the NIT.

Even if we lose to Indiana at home and go 2-5 lets say that is an RPI around 90, now this would get dicey, but everyone has such holes right now, that we could squeak in even then. Heck in 2015 Vanderbilt and Arizona St. got in with #101 and #102 RPI's. Of course it would be harder if we then get bounced right away in the B1G tournament.

I notice you didn't say you were willing to bet on us missing the NIT

I'm not going to bet a stranger on a message board, I think we miss the NIT and I hope I'm wrong

Bohannon has played much better than I thought he would. He still isn't my ideal PG but he's gritty. Got ice water in his veins. Plays smart.

At least you admit he's better than you thought. 56 gives Bohannon zero credit for anything. Of course, you're not a troll so there's that. ;)

At least you admit he's better than you thought. 56 gives Bohannon zero credit for anything. Of course, you're not a troll so there's that. ;)

I think everyone has admitted that Jordan is better than they thought he would be. I didn't see one person ever predict this kind of play out of Jordan. That is why everyone likes him, he is totally exceeding expectations.

I've tasted the crow. He looked like a JUCO player early on but is gaining in confidence and is a good shooter. He can become a very good player if his defense improves and he starts beating guys off the dribble and driving to the basket. He's far from being an elite player but he's playing better than I thought was possible.

I've tasted the crow. He looked like a JUCO player early on but is gaining in confidence and is a good shooter. He can become a very good player if his defense improves and he starts beating guys off the dribble and driving to the basket. He's far from being an elite player but he's playing better than I thought was possible.

Not sure you can be "far" from an elite player and still break records... just saying. He may not be at the Curry level but his play is comparable to Yogi Ferrell's FR year. Yogi started all 36 games w/ Jordan starting 18 YTD.

Jordan's numbers are obviously YTD: Stats from Fox Sports

upload_2017-2-7_6-52-51.png

Not sure you can be "far" from an elite player and still break records... just saying. He may not be at the Curry level but his play is comparable to Yogi Ferrell's FR year. Yogi started all 36 games w/ Jordan starting 18 YTD.

Jordan's numbers are obviously YTD: Stats from Fox Sports

View attachment 2538

If we had another PG on the roster he wouldn't be touching those records. He's getting pretty much all the minutes

JB has been the beneficiary of Williams, for lack of a better word, inept contributions at PG.

JB plays very smart, the value of which, can't be overstated.

JB is a competitor, the value of which, can't be overstated.

JB can shoot the three, which opens up the court for the other players. Sag on him and Ellingson, you will pay.

JB can shoot free throws, in the clutch.

Still would be better with a high quality PG playing with and next to him.

The Fab-4 and Jok are fun to watch, and add in Baer, win or lose...entertaining style of ball for the spectator.

My two cents...

Latest posts