Bohannon crow anyone?

Can you define your criteria for that one?

What makes "upside?"

What is the ideal Freshman PG you would like at Iowa?

Jok was a top recruit before he got hurt. It was obvious there was always upside there. For an ideal PG I would say players that we probably could have closed out on in Fran's tenure: Moore, Watson, Ulis, Morris. Players that can defend and make plays for their teammates

So basically any player we don't have?

We have two white players under 6'7 on our roster. I think with Ellingson and Bohannon's limited athletic ability it limits their upside. I think they are who they are and I'm surprised anyone would even disagree with that honestly.

Jok was a top recruit before he got hurt. It was obvious there was always upside there. For an ideal PG I would say players that we probably could have closed out on in Fran's tenure: Moore, Watson, Ulis, Morris. Players that can defend and make plays for their teammates
Moore has been discussed at length. Why don't you compare Watson last year to Bohannon this year and let me know what you see. Heck, compare Ulis as a freshman with Bohannon this year. Your whining about this is old and tired. But those 4 are more blacker than JBo so you will scream "upside!!"

Reactions: DJL
We have two white players under 6'7 on our roster. I think with Ellingson and Bohannon's limited athletic ability it limits their upside. I think they are who they are and I'm surprised anyone would even disagree with that honestly.
I'm not surprised that you are surprised. The problem with stupid people is that they usually don't know they are stupid.

so they have to be top recruits out of HS to have upside? Seriously - you're stuck on what Jordan was and not is.

Moore has been discussed at length. Why don't you compare Watson last year to Bohannon this year and let me know what you see. Heck, compare Ulis as a freshman with Bohannon this year. Your whining about this is old and tired. But those 4 are more blacker than JBo so you will scream "upside!!"

Bohannon is easily the least athletic of all those players and it's not even close. Has nothing to do with skin color

so they have to be top recruits out of HS to have upside? Seriously - you're stuck on what Jordan was and not is.

I never said that. I literally just said a white player on our roster has a lot of upside. Some of you guys are arguing just to argue and it gets old

Yeah Ellingson has only shot 56% from 3. He's terrible. Bohannon was just named BIG Freshman of the week and is on pace to break assist and 3 point records at Iowa. But they are just garbage, I can hardly watch.

Latest posts